Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most Expensive Pile-Up Ever!?!

Your dream Ferrari is a F430? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by stinole View Post
    hey, there is no need to double troll caleb in the same thread. go find your own thread to troll in!
    1996 SVT Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by tyranosaurs-WRX View Post
    hey, there is no need to double troll caleb in the same thread. go find your own thread to troll in!

I'm not trolling, just inquiring as to why choose a F430 as your dream car when there are so many other better Ferrari's out there.

Blog Entries
    -2005 WRB WRX-

^ lol
    ~Dan~ 2011 SSM TP Stage 3

Because I've droled over them sicne they first came about, it's a fantastic car that has all of the lines and features a Ferrari should. It's great both on normal streets and around a track.
    I'm not trolling, just inquiring as to why choose a F430 as your dream car when there are so many other better Ferrari's out there.
    read above, also...according to multiple road and track tests by multiple respected automotive authorities (i.e Motor Trend, Car and Driver, Road & Track, etc.) the only FERRARI made to date that is better all around performance wise than the F430 is...drumroll...the new 458 Italia. While I like the Italia, if someone came to my house with two sets of keys, one being the 430 and one the 458, I would take the 430 any day. It's just my favorite Ferrari. Hands down.
    Caleb
    Tornado Red 2004.5 VW Jetta GLI
    Passion Red 2005 Volvo S60 R - SOLD
    Black 2005 SRT-4 ACR- 404hp/400tq MKC Tuned - SOLD
    SS 2002 Honda S2000 - Sold
    PSM 2003 WRX- 245hp/242tq @MKC Dyno Day - Sold
    My wife is part bloodhound and can smell a fart from a house away

I would take the 275GTO over any other Ferrari, any day, hands down. Then the F40. Then it starts the Enzo/458/430 train wreck.

I would take the 275GTO over any other Ferrari, any day, hands down. Then the F40. Then it starts the Enzo/458/430 train wreck.
    All very very nice examples of a Ferrari. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with any of those cars. In fact, most of those you just listed have marginal differences as far as track performance other than the obvious restrictions of technology at the date they were manufactured. I would drive all of those, just once again the 430 is my personal preference.

CN - When I was working for my uncle last year we restored a 288GTO. Faptastic car. The guy had an Enzo engine built for it. I'd sell an organ for a Ferrari, to be completely honest.

p.s. I only know of a 275GTB, I've never heard of a 275GTO?
    Caleb
    Tornado Red 2004.5 VW Jetta GLI
    Passion Red 2005 Volvo S60 R - SOLD
    Black 2005 SRT-4 ACR- 404hp/400tq MKC Tuned - SOLD
    SS 2002 Honda S2000 - Sold
    PSM 2003 WRX- 245hp/242tq @MKC Dyno Day - Sold
    My wife is part bloodhound and can smell a fart from a house away

I'll take a 68 Yenko over them all.
    ~Dan~ 2011 SSM TP Stage 3

Quote Originally Posted by CZ03WRX View Post
    All very very nice examples of a Ferrari. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with any of those cars. In fact, most of those you just listed have marginal differences as far as track performance other than the obvious restrictions of technology at the date they were manufactured. I would drive all of those, just once again the 430 is my personal preference.

CN - When I was working for my uncle last year we restored a 288GTO. Faptastic car. The guy had an Enzo engine built for it. I'd sell an organ for a Ferrari, to be completely honest.

p.s. I only know of a 275GTB, I've never heard of a 275GTO?
    I meant the 250GTO.

I just think both the 360 and the 430 look kinda plain for a Ferrari. Like you said, personal preference.