I recently moved to KC from Lawrence, but unfortunately I won't be staying too much longer. I am moving abroad for awhile and don't know when I'll be back. I'm selling my WRX, with the intention of getting another Subaru when I return. Also, thanks to DevXTech for approving this post even though I haven't been a member of this site.

The car is a silver 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX sedan, 5-speed with 112,600 miles. As you know, it's a 2.0L Turbo.

I've never raced it, and the only modifications are headlight protectors put on before I bought the car in 2006. I have the regular dealership service records from the Lawrence Subaru dealership since 2006, as well as the records from the previous owner.

The engine and other mechanical aspects of the car are all in excellent condition. I had a new clutch installed approximately a year ago, as well as new tires. The only issue with the car are some small door dings/parking lot dents on the body.

Great car. Wish I didn't have to sell.

Asking $8,200, but I'm open to offers. Ready to sell.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you or someone you know is interested. Thanks.

IMG_1442.jpgIMG_1443.jpgIMG_1444.jpgIMG_1439.jpgIMG_1447.jpg