Thread: Body and Paint work in KC

Body and Paint work in KC

I had a little run in with a small tree while playing in the snow. I have gone to friends and body shops for estimates on how much it will cost to repair. I found a guy in Leavenworth, Kansas that works for a very good collision repair shop and does side jobs. I went by his shop and looked at his work. He gave me an amazing estimate on my repairs. His prices are well below what any shop would charge. He is very interested in taking on more jobs. Here are some before pictures:IMG_0725.jpgIMG_8520.jpgIMG_1317.jpg
    I will be dropping it off to him on Monday after work. Once it is complete I will re-post pictures to show you all if he does a good job. As food for thought he mostly works on Hot Rods, but has no problem working with tuner cars. He said I can send anyone his way and he will keep it as cheap as possible for all paint and body work.

The job was completed in a two days and looks great. He went beyond what I asked and repainted my hood for very cheap. I would highly recommend this guy for any body or paint work. Here are some after photos. All the paint is matched perfectly, under sunlight and florescent light you can not see any repair was done. IMG_1166.jpgIMG_1167.jpg
    Last edited by Drpage420; 03-15-2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Update
    - Steven
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, Blue Ridge Pearl
    2008 Honda Civic Si, Nighthawk Black Pearl

Scoobie Regular
    Can i get his info please i need some body work done also

Scoobie Regular
    Yes, his number would be great!

I sent both you a PM with his name and number
    - Steven

I got the car back and it looks awesome. Rob and Matt did the job very fast. I would highly recommend these guys. Their prices are very cheap, but the work is very good. If anyone has more questions or needs their numbers, PM me.
    - Steven