Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BRP 2000 Subaru 2.5RS 2 door Project

Well, I had a busy weekend working on the Subaru. My wife and I spent all day adding parts. We installed the new suspension. I went with the Tein Flex DSS12-61SS1 Coilover system. I like it because it has Electronic Damping Force Control capabilities. With the control in the car we can adjust the comfort levels of the suspension on the fly. No hassles converting from day to day driving and track days. There are a few roads in Kansas I like to play on in making this adjustment makes it more fun. We also installed some JDM tail lights and a performance gauge kit. I really wanted to keep the electronic compass that came with the car. I decided to put the stereo in the lower din and put the compass above it. This install was very easy. The gauge kit and compass are plug and play to the factory harness. Here are some pics of what we added.
    IMG_4386.jpgIMG_2538.jpgIMG_3520.jpgIMG_3314.jpg
    Last edited by Drpage420; 03-27-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Drpage420--nice GC. i'm also on Fort Leavenworth. I got a 02 Silver WRX and 97 Legy GT. It looks like you took advantage of the Autocraft shop. +1 and Sean and Kyle are good peeps. Would like to link up sometime.

cheers

rdleg05

I was working at the Autocraft Shop last weekend. My wife and I got a lot of work done on the car. Sean was telling me about you pulling your engine at the shop. I think it would be great to meet up as well. I will be going the Autocraft Shop on Saturday around 2:00. Would you like to meet up and chat? I would love to see your WRX.
    - Steven
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, Blue Ridge Pearl
    2008 Honda Civic Si, Nighthawk Black Pearl

Saturday at 2:00. see yah there..........cheers

So I was replacing some wheel studs today and decided to go ahead and put some mud flaps on. I ordered a set of Rally Armor and they worked great. I think it adds to the look of the car and hopefully it will help it stay clean. The wider wheels and tires have been kicking rocks and dirt all over the side while driving.
    IMG_1381.jpgIMG_7158.jpgIMG_7387.jpg

Today was a fun day. Got some parts in the mail. My wife and I decided to install our new Retrofit Projection Headlights. They are a bi-xenon design. The install was not to bad, only took about an hour.
    DSC03867.jpgDSC03868.jpgDSC03877.jpgDSC03882.jpgDSC03885.jpg

Found a pretty good pictures of what the new retrofit headlights look like during the day.
    DSC03951 Edited.jpgDSC03952 Edited.jpg

looks good

Yer car looks awesome.
    RICK LITTLE RED RACE CAR
    2003 WRX Sedona Red Pearl---Tuned by Kyle---3'' TBE High Flow---2.5'' Catless UP
    K&N Typhoon SRI---Godspeed Inlet---Grimmspeed Lightened Crank Pulley---Walbro 255
    MikeySpeed Cross Pipe---BFM 3 Port EBCS---Godspeed TMIC
    TEIN S Techs

I've seen you on post and in town a few times...car looks/sounds great.

Pete
    Last edited by pnasmith; 04-30-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: becauseracecar

'05 STI WRB...His
    '02 WRX SRP...Hers (RIP)
    '02 WRX Wagon MBP...Hers (traded for...)
    '09 Forester XT NBP...Hers