Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So there was a wasp in my house...

Scoobie Newbie

So there was a wasp in my house...

And the cats decided to try to play with it. I freaked out and covered it with a trash lid. I am terrified of bugs of any variety. I will scream, jump, cry, gag...so here is my reaction to the wasp. I am aware that I am the biggest pussy on the planet but then again, I am a girl. =]

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....51450264915338

Pretty sure the cats would have either killed the thing or learned really quick not to mess with one again.

Chris

Member of 100AW 2012,2013,&2014 Start Crew

2000 Outback wagon
    1997 GF4 OBS frankenwagon- Sold
    2001 XL883C HD Sportster

This made me laugh thanks

yesterday I watched my german shepherd try catching flys outside it was pretty funny.

hahahaha, " im soorrryyy just die! " LOl :P

Quote Originally Posted by stinole View Post
    Razor is talented. Very, VERY talented.

Scoobie Newbie
    They pretty much killed it because it wasn't flying anymore but I didn't want them to get hurt. I'm a good cat mommy.

Scoobie Newbie
    Off topic, but how do you tell your cats appart? They all look the exact same.

Scoobie Newbie
    By their size, eyes, and Martha has a white patch on her chest. AND BECAUSE I AM THEIR MOMMA AND WE KNOW EVERYTHING.

I don't recall ever apologizing to a wasp for killing it in my house.

Just out of curiosity, how would you have reacted to a little experience I had when I was working in Saudi? As I walked up to the door of my house a wasp flew into the chest pocket of my shirt. I was a little surprised & when I pulled the top of the pocket back to see what had landed on me the wasp climbed out and flew away. (no blood, no foul, right? )
    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase, but this is like smearing honey onto Keira Knightley." Jeremy Clarkson

"The Suzuki Wagon R should be avoided like unprotected sex with an Ethiopian transvestite." - Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by DanC View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how would you have reacted to a little experience I had when I was working in Saudi? As I walked up to the door of my house a wasp flew into the chest pocket of my shirt. I was a little surprised & when I pulled the top of the pocket back to see what had landed on me the wasp climbed out and flew away. (no blood, no foul, right? )

I think I like where this could lead...

What I find funny, Rachel, is that you grabbed your camera to take a video of this instead of saving your cats. The ability to share it with everyone is worth it though.

Scoobie Newbie
    My friend Bryan told me I needed to take video of the cats playing with it (at first I thought it was just a bug). I did save my cats!!!!!!!!