Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 08+ WRX Wheels\Tires & Catted Downpipe

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadgerWRX View Post
    Still have an AP? Looking to go stage 2 on my 09. And sorry for the noob question I'm new to the subie world. But if I buy a used AP do I just buy the stage 2 map from Cobb?
    On my accessports I still have them but they are locked and need to be sent to Cobb to have them unmarried. That is why they are so cheap.

Scoobie Newbie
    How much are you looking to get out of one? I'll have too look into a price on getting it unmarried.

How much are you looking to get out of one? I'll have too look into a price on getting it unmarried.
    Was looking for $100. You can have it you buy my wheels! Cobb will charge $350 to reflash.

Scoobie Newbie
    Well Brandon I might have too take you up on that offer. Where would I get the ecu reflashed so I could run the rims?

Well Brandon I might have too take you up on that offer. Where would I get the ecu reflashed so I could run the rims?
    With the AccessPort you ship it back to Cobb and they work their magic. 866.922.3059 to verify but I was quoted a couple of days turn around. If your interested I spoke to Cobb and they mentioned they would take off $50 if you get 2 accessports sent to them and get them unlocked. Guess who has two!!! These pretty much sale all the time so it has some opportunity for a little extra cash if you decided to get both send them off get flashed and then to sell one once it was unlocked.

Let me know if you want to see the wheels! Our friends @ Lee Summit Subaru can flash the ECU so you don't throw a code with the TPMS (these have the TPMS included of course). They never charged me to do it but Chris and John did a lot of work on my Subie and are flat out two of the best guys around. In fact, Terry, Terri, and essentially the entire Service team is the best I have seen in my humble opinion.

Scoobie Newbie
    So $900 for the rims and AP? I live in St. Joseph how far away are you from here?

With the AccessPort you ship it back to Cobb and they work their magic. 866.922.3059 to verify but I was quoted a couple of days turn around. If your interested I spoke to Cobb and they mentioned they would take off $50 if you get 2 accessports sent to them and get them unlocked. Guess who has two!!! These pretty much sale all the time so it has some opportunity for a little extra cash if you decided to get both send them off get flashed and then to sell one once it was unlocked.

Let me know if you want to see the wheels! Our friends @ Lee Summit Subaru can flash the ECU so you don't throw a code with the TPMS (these have the TPMS included of course). They never charged me to do it but Chris and John did a lot of work on my Subie and are flat out two of the best guys around. In fact, Terry, Terri, and essentially the entire Service team is the best I have seen in my humble opinion.

The good news is I am literally a couple blocks from Lee's Summit Subaru, the bad news is about 1 hour 23 minutes from you! If your interested $900 wheels, tires (TPMS included), 1 AP.

Scoobie Newbie
    Well I'm actually heading down to Branson tomorrow for vacation. I could swing by if you're available.

Well I'm actually heading down to Branson tomorrow for vacation. I could swing by if you're available.
    Well that is incredibly convenient! What time do you have in mind?

Scoobie Newbie
    It would be around 3 to 4 ish. Maybe sooner it all depends on when I wake up because I work night shift. Well I'm taking the Subaru down do you think I could fit the rims in the back seat? I guess I didn't really think of that.