Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 08+ WRX Wheels\Tires & Catted Downpipe

Garage Cleaning, Wheels, Yakima Rack, Misc

Greetings!

I am selling a set of FLAWLESS Forged Sektor 18-8 with all season tires. Gunmetal, Mounted and balanced, TPMS included so all you gotta do is have your ECU programmed. Naked... and we know you like naked they weigh in at a slim... think lean 18lbs. No fatties here. All season tires are Hankooks which I really liked 225/40/18 and wouldn't hesitant grabbing again and were excellent in the snow. This total set up had less then 3500 miles on it. Tread looks brand new. Let me now if you need vids, pictures want to come back and check them out. They are flawless. $900.

9 Yakima locks
    44 inch Yakima fairing
    Yakima King Cobra Rack (no need to remove front tire.)
    2 Yakima Round bars 48 inches (yes it has the tips)
    Yakima Control Towers
    Yakima Landing Pad

These are complete with the one exception that I do not have a clue where the dam rubber piece is on one of the landing Pads. Bug juice on fairing included. Had on for 1 summer.

Make an offer on these.

Finally for whatever reason I have an 08 OEM DP as well as rear pipe MINUS the mufflers. If any one is interested make me an offer. Thanks all!!

Ohh and 2 access ports for 3rd gen. Both work, short story is one was lost in my dash from my glove box, grabbed another and it was not with the car when I sold it. Make offer. Boost gauge\code checker clearer? Still monitors and what not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheBrandon; 06-02-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Nice car dude! GLWS
    -Geoff
    '02 WRB WRX Wagon
    '04 Silver MINI

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie View Post
    Nice car dude! GLWS
    Thank you sir! It seriously just kills me to confess I sold it awhile back. I took every ridiculous care imaginable to this vehicle. Almost to the point of lifestyle consumption. I miss it. Love the wagon!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrandon View Post
    Thank you sir! It seriously just kills me to confess I sold it awhile back. I took every ridiculous care imaginable to this vehicle. Almost to the point of lifestyle consumption. I miss it. Love the wagon!!
    Sorry to hear that man, and yes, they certainly can be consuming!!! Oh, and thank you too sir!
    -Geoff
    '02 WRB WRX Wagon
    '04 Silver MINI

PM sent on the DP if still available.
    ~Dan~ 2011 SSM TP Stage 3

DP Sold.

Someone buy these wheels! They need a Subie!

$950 on the wheels with tires. Anyone want to come check them out? Bought another new car (Fiat 500 Sport for the wife) and was hoping they would fit... sadly no. These need a car to roll on for the summer!

added some items please see first post. Thank you!

Scoobie Newbie
    Still have an AP? Looking to go stage 2 on my 09. And sorry for the noob question I'm new to the subie world. But if I buy a used AP do I just buy the stage 2 map from Cobb?

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadgerWRX View Post
    Still have an AP? Looking to go stage 2 on my 09. And sorry for the noob question I'm new to the subie world. But if I buy a used AP do I just buy the stage 2 map from Cobb?
    Nope the ap comes preloaded with with all the maps already