Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Rally in the 100 Acre Wood (maybe) official thread

2012 Rally in the 100 Acre Wood (maybe) official thread

Ok, if not official, then the one I'm going to post new info if and when it becomes available. For those of you who worked the Perryville Farm & Forest Rally, the registration is basically the same.

Registration for the 2012 edition of the rally in the 100 Acre Wood is now open. You can go here to register http://100aw.org/workers_info.html

The rally, based in Salem MO is the second stop of the 2012 Rally America National Championship.

IF you wish to work with someone in particular, please state on your registration who that would be, and every effort will be made to accomodate you. If you are bringing someone along, please be sure to register them, along with yourself.

Please make certain you specify which days you can work. There are options for both Friday and Saturday. This helps us with manning positions. Thanks.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to seeing you at Missouri's premier motorsports event.
    Last edited by vorpal rally; 11-15-2011 at 09:35 AM.

I've registered for both days, Lee.

Everyone else: in the field "Would like to work with" put 'kcsubaru members' so we can all end up on the same stage crew. For those of you carpooling, put something like 'kcsubaru member _________ ".

Chris, would you like to carpool again this time?
    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase, but this is like smearing honey onto Keira Knightley." Jeremy Clarkson

"The Suzuki Wagon R should be avoided like unprotected sex with an Ethiopian transvestite." - Clarkson

I'd like to sign up for working. I've got a couple of ham radios, one is a 2m mobile rig and the other is a 2 band HT with accompanying license to go with. Scheduling-wise, I don't know what all I'll have but I'm going to try to make both days.

Chris

Member of 100AW 2012,2013,&2014 Start Crew

2000 Outback wagon
    1997 GF4 OBS frankenwagon- Sold
    2001 XL883C HD Sportster

Quote Originally Posted by DanC View Post
    Chris, would you like to carpool again this time?
    Sounds good to me.

Lee wants me to be a finish control captain. Not sure if I can - I mean, the last finish captain I worked with was so popular people were bouncing soda cans off of his car.

tee hee
    Last edited by DanC; 11-14-2011 at 03:48 PM.
    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase, but this is like smearing honey onto Keira Knightley." Jeremy Clarkson

"The Suzuki Wagon R should be avoided like unprotected sex with an Ethiopian transvestite." - Clarkson

Ouch Dan. Just had to go and recall that, I was hoping Jeff would have forgotten about that by now.

Sorry.

Its okay, he probably won't read this thread anyway. lol

Registered
    Jesse
    Member 2011 Official 100AW Start Control Crew
    Member 2012 Official 100AW Start Control Crew
    2011 WRB STi
    2011 Ford F150 Ecoboost(Sold)
    05 WRB STi (SOLD)
    05 GSXR600 (Sold)
    "Lead, Follow or get the hell out of my way"

I'm afraid I won't be working with you guys this year...I'll be driving.
    -Aaron- So called "Ninja Lawyer"

2013 WRB BRZ
    1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R Rally Car

http://kcmotorsport.com/ It's up!!!

Could I go just to watch?