Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1:10 WRC Impreza model

FREE! 1:10 WRC Impreza model

**FREE**

Just came across this that I haven't seen for years. It's a lexan body for a radio control car that I was going to make into a static model. Never got around to finishing it so here it is. The body has never been put on an r/c car, the wheels and tires are brand new and worth more than the asking price alone. Comes with everything pictured - located in Oak Grove, or you can pick it up in Edwardsville, KS during business hours if that's closer for you.

I can meet up anywhere along I-70 in the morning or evenings.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lazarus; 12-28-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Bump, anyone? Make an offer.

Scoobie Expert NoAffiliationSTi's Avatar
    what brand is the body? I have a CEN CT4 that could use a non rally wrx body

I don't remember to be honest, but I think it might be an HPI body? - http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXN223

Price....eliminated!

Scoobie Expert NoAffiliationSTi's Avatar
    Let me see if I can get elscooby to possibly meet up with you, he lives out in LS. I'm just busy and don't know when I can make it out.

That's fine. If schedules don't line up I can always just leave it out on the front step or something.

you should park it by the curb. lol i wish this was a GR and i would pick it up. cool little thing
    -Adum
    09 WRB STI - Tucking Goldies [Sold]
    '59 Chevy Bel Air 2-door coupe

Crap. This made it in the move, so it's still available if anyone wants it. Updated details in the first post.