Thread: Subaru Advantage Insurance

Subaru Advantage Insurance

Call me for a discount on your auto and home insurance for being a Subaru driver today!
    Brady M. Walker
    816.587.6900 #55202
    [email protected]
    4131 N. Mulberry Dr. #250
    Kansas City, MO 64116

The Subaru experience has always been about taking the road less traveled. And whether you're a first-time Subaru owner or a loyal customer, you can count on Subaru Advantage Insurance for premium protection no matter where your journey takes you.

SUBARU ADVANTAGE INSURANCE SAVINGS
    Through Subaru Advantage Insurance, you are eligible for discounted rates up to 10% off of Liberty Mutual's already competitive rates on auto and home insurance - just for being a Subaru owner. Subaru drivers are eligible to save even more with discounts based on driving experience, Subaru safety features, number of vehicles, age, college education and other factors.**

ENJOY BENEFITS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE SUBARU DRIVERS LIFESTYLE
    In addition to savings, Subaru Advantage Insurance offers benefits that keep you and your Subaru moving, including:
    Genuine Subaru Replacement Parts on Repairs — factory-tested for accurate stamping, proper fit and superior rust protection to make sure your Subaru stays a Subaru.**
    New Car Total Loss Replacement — if your new Subaru is totaled in the first two years of ownership, and within the first 30,000 miles, you'll get a brand new Subaru.**
    24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance — keeping you on the road, anywhere in the United States and Canada.***
    Towing to your nearest Subaru dealer.
    Bicycle Replacement — if your bicycle is stolen from your Subaru, we'll pay for the loss of the bicycle as part of your Subaru Advantage Insurance home coverage - and your deductible will be waived.**
    Guaranteed Rates for a full 12 months not six — so your savings can really add up.
    TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SUBARU ADVANTAGE INSURANCE GET A QUOTE NOW

Re: Subaru Advantage Insurance

What,if anything can you do with those of us that have aftermarket parts on our cars? Any coverage available for that?
    Mike

01 2.35RS- Stage"R" only made 341/330
    67 Chevy Shortbed Stepside
    93 Yamaha FZR600R-sold for ITS F2614
    93 L-Now with more 2.5!!

Re: Subaru Advantage Insurance

Hello,
    If you have aftermarket customized parts on your car, we would want to add customized equipment to your policy. If you are speaking of a Subaru part that is manufactured by a different company than Subaru, we would replace that part with a Subaru replacement rather than aftermarket. I hope this answers your question, please let me know if you have any other questions. I will be out of the office until Monday and will not be able to access this site. Thanks so much! Below is a description of our customized equipment:
    Customization is defined in two parts:
    Additional or specialized equipment (i.e. spoilers, rims, etc) permanently installed or on the auto but not installed by the manufacturer or dealer.
    Electronic equipment, including sound reproducing equipment, which is permanently installed in a location not intended for such equipment that were installed in your auto such as TV monitors and VCRs.