Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1262

Thread: New Members-Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by DevXTech View Post
    I've taken care of that restriction for you.

Welcome to all the new members.
    Perfect. Thanks.

new guy here

Whats going on everyone? My name is Clint DeVine from sedalia mo. This is my first subaru and im loving it. Its a 2002 wrx turbo automatic. Yeah i know i wish it was a 5 speed but its a start for me. Eventually gonna get a newer one thats manual.

new members

Hi im paying i drive a 1996 subaru svxi know its like the forgotten child of subaru but i love it in a USMC vet that just moved back from socal

Welcome all new ppl!

Hi my name is Josh Barron from Columbia Mo. I drive an automatic '02 RS. It's getting a 5 speed WRX swap done to it at the moment though.

My name is Corey and I drive a 2007 Outback XT. New to Subaru's and new to KC.

New to Kansas

Hi guys, my name is Jeremy. We just moved here, via the US military, and I'm at Fort Riley. We are about 2.5 hours from KC. I currently own a 2016 Limited STI, but I also have owned an 06 STI. Thanks for having me!!

Hello, I am new to the area. Recently moved from Springfield MO. Currently drive an 06 sti. In the process of selling it and getting a 98-01 rsti.

Hello

Hello, just that I would introduce myself. I drive an 06 sti. I'm looking to get into getting a 99-01 rs with an sti swap or a clean rs to do the swap myself. I recently moved from Springfield MO to Blue Springs. I don't know anything about the area when it comes to the car scene. Is there any group meets of any kind around?

Intro

A bit late to the party. Once and future owner. Just sold my 2011 WRX, completely unmodded. A blank canvas awaits someone. I've got to teach a few of my kids to drive before I can buy myself another. STi next time...