Thread: I miss this place!

I miss this place!

It is weird, years later, to look at my friends, real friends, and see how many of those friendships were formed here, and at huge meets.

I miss you guys and gals.

Subaru, it's all we'll drive!

Same here Jeff! Over the years I had made so many friends and had so much fun at all the meets! I too miss the old days of the forum.
    David - My 2004 STi

"I guess if your car has a STi, it will turn you lug nuts green" - R U Faster Than A Redneck

Ah, memories.

It doesn't have to be that way. Remember the ancient "web rings" during the Geocities days? It wouldn't be too hard to do something similar between all the little splinter groups in the region. I have considered creating a Facebook account (yes I still don't have one) just to try and bridge the gap locally.

So what is new with you guys? The company I was working for got bought, and my office is in Corporate Woods now. I even survived the post-merger reorganizations (so far). My daughter will turn 4 later this year. My wife sold her Legacy for a Sienna. My STi just got put back together with correctly gapped rings and a really fancy AOS.

Scoobie Regular
    It's been a while. I just traded my 2012 limited for a 4runner today. Miss the old days here and auto-x and track days. A lot of the suby guys I run into these days aren't the same.

Kilby33, are you getting rid of your fog setup?

Yes I am everything except the piaas. I have my rally innovations light bar and Jdm fog lights and shrouds for sale on craigslist.

But on a sad note I actually sold my car a few months ago.
    David - My 2004 STi

"I guess if your car has a STi, it will turn you lug nuts green" - R U Faster Than A Redneck

Gotcha! I saw the stuff on craigslist. Why don't you try selling them on the facebook page?