Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got info on this sti

Modified by KC tuned me and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Scoobie Regular
    How much does getting tuned roughly cost?

Those are good parts. My last tune was done by MkC and I can't complain. I think it was $350 or 450; something like that. I wish it were less but that is a lot less than blowing a motor on a shit tune or running like crap, which is where I was at after going to an equal length header and my fuel scale was all out of whack. New tune made a world of difference. Good luck.
    Tim

Ryan said they were running a special it's normally $450 they are running a deal for $350. But prob not much longer.

Scoobie Regular
    Seems like they will only tune cobb. I'm pretty sure I'm on a open source tune. I may have to invest in a access port if I cannot find someone to data log for me

Quote Originally Posted by _UmMmMm_ View Post
    Seems like they will only tune cobb. I'm pretty sure I'm on a open source tune. I may have to invest in a access port if I cannot find someone to data log for me
    How did you come to this conclusion? Their website still lists ECUFlash / RomRaider on the "tuning rates" page. I would be very surprised if they went away from offering it.

Scoobie Regular
    I called Ryan and he said they will only tune cobb on subaru's

Quote Originally Posted by _UmMmMm_ View Post
    I called Ryan and he said they will only tune cobb on subaru's
    I'll be damned!

Are you just wanting to log it briefly to make sure the existing tune is kosher? If you can come to me (Raymore) I should be able to make that happen.

Scoobie Regular
    Yes I just want to make sure I'm good until I can get a new tune. PM me your number and we can set something up. I really appreciate your help bro

Did you get a good deal? there was another STI for sale black with gold BBS with 129k and the kid was asking 13k. then I saw this and laughed for the price. Hope the car works out for you.
    ~Dan~ 2011 SSM TP Stage 3