Thread: RAVE Subaru Owner Integrity

RAVE Subaru Owner Integrity

I want to RAVE on barrett045 and dblurx4

So some of you will remember when I got to the end of my part out, my mom who was cool as hell but had enough of the wreck slowly shrinking and told me to get rid of it.

The last parts I sold were the hood, doors, mirrors, head lights, door windows to dblurx4

and the frame (and anything else I had not sold) to barrett045

Well due to the down economy or what ever, these 2 did not have all the money up front. In fact they both had about 1/4.

I went ahead and made the deal. I wrote up an agreement with dblurx4 and held the title on barrett045.

To be honest I figured I would be lucky to collect 3/4 of the money, not because of these two, but come on, the only leverage I had was items they already had, and people tend to forget about owing once they get home etc.

Last night dblurx4 paid up in full before the 6 mo due date. He actually had paid about half before that.

barrett045 paid pretty quick after pick up (smaller amount) and got a bunch of small parts I had pulled.

So to the gravy of this post.

RAVE on these two and the quality of men we have on this site. I think my guess I would be lucky to collect 75% was probably a good average, and these two guys really impressed me that they paid in full and within the guidelines I had set and even with a smile.

GREAT DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU TWO!!

Oh and the part out is now officially and completely done. No more parts and no more stakes to settle. Ok well there are still a few parts.

Subaru, it's all we'll drive!

Loadin' up the choppers like its December 31st

Re: RAVE Subaru Owner Integrity

Quote Originally Posted by cseaman View Post
    Within the first minute, I saw a guy with Oakley Gascans and a significant tribal tattoo. X'd out.

Re: RAVE Subaru Owner Integrity

Very cool of you to 'finance' for them...even cooler they didn't take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXNFX
    To be honest I figured I would be lucky to collect 3/4 of the money, not because of these two, but come on, the only leverage I had was items they already had, and people tend to forget about owing once they get home etc.
    It's sad, but Integrity is so rare these days it deserves to be recognized...KUDOS to these two !!

Pete

'05 STI WRB...His
    '02 WRX SRP...Hers (RIP)
    '02 WRX Wagon MBP...Hers (traded for...)
    '09 Forester XT NBP...Hers

Dblurx is Tanner. Still a great guy!

Subaru, it's all we'll drive!