Alright guys heres the issue i'm having. i have an 05 wrx with a pretty good amount of upgrades i.e. : Full turbo back catless exhaust, header, up pipe, blouch 16g turbo, aem CAI accesport v2 sub 001, twin disk clutch and lightened flywheel, perrin turbo inlet, new HIgh performance Coils and CNT 255 fuel pump....... I was running this all on the stock (light blue) injectors at a comfortable 16lbs of boost with a Accesport stage 2 tune...... Well obvioulsy i was pushing the stock inkectors to their limits, so i replaced them with 1d1000s plug and play...... for some extremely strange reason even with a stage 3 tune from the accesport, the car is running extremely lean. i do have Innovative motorsports widenad AFR and at idle i'm running a decent 14.2-15.0ish.... and the car runs just fine right up untill 33 3400 rpm when i start to hit boost. and the car will bog badly then boost BUT it will OVERBOOST and the AFR will read like 7.0 at WOT and 3300 rpm so somehow it's compensating in the wrong direction. ITs making the car run leaner than the stock injectors did......... Kind of confused on that, nothing else was changed except for the injectors and i've even tried to run 4 or 5 diffferent downloaded tunes for it even the economy/ stock tune and it will still do it??? any ideas other than gettting a pro-tune or any of you out there really good with opensourcing i cld talk into coming and giving me a tune? any infor wld be greatly appreciated............