Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet ups this season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Meet ups this season

Are there going to be any meet ups this season, or is this group pretty much dead?

I saw Fast Friday's are starting up again on 5/15/15. Anyone planning on going?

Scoobie Regular
    For what it's worth, everyone is on Facebook now. Idk if that's a good or bad thing since there are still people who don't like using facebook but it is what it is, I guess.

Could one of you dual FB / forum citizens please cross post the good stuff here, for the old fuddy duds like me?

Scoobie Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin 05 Sti View Post
    Could one of you dual FB / forum citizens please cross post the good stuff here, for the old fuddy duds like me?
    Sure I could try to help with that.

There is another "Subaru Group" called Subaru Syndicate which is having all the meets and being dicks about not letting other KC Subaru Members come to them also.

They're "exclusive" to their group.

But yeah, we can figure out meets for the future and Cross post them

Im anti-facebook, and old as well. I realize none of you know who I am, but it would be nice to meet some of you since I'm kinda new in town.

It is hard, because I like this better, but am always on FB.....

Subaru, it's all we'll drive!

I don't do FB either really but I have an idea for a meet but it's damn early... One of our former members here volunteers at the KC Auto Museum in Olathe: http://www.kansascityautomuseum.com/ They have a cars and coffee thing the last Saturday of each month from 8am-10am. KurtZ would be the former member although he never posted much. I believe he said that admission was half price at that time. I can verify that if anyone is interested. The cars come and go as I understand it so it could be a recurring thing and still see new stuff.
    -Brent

'13 XV Crosstrek Premium CVT
    '11 Legacy 2.5i Premium CVT
    '01 Forester S 4EAT
    '04 BMW R1150R

Verify! I feel like a lot of us on here are old enough or have kids and are up at 7:30 am on Saturday anyway.
    2008 Legacy 3.0R
    05 Legacy GT Limited w/ Invida DP and UP, P204 UH, and MKC tune (Sold)

I guess if there were more people here like there were back in the day, you'd be in the minority :P I'm usually moving by 6 as that's when I get to work everyday so it's not a bother for me unless the coffee sucks.
    -Brent

'13 XV Crosstrek Premium CVT
    '11 Legacy 2.5i Premium CVT
    '01 Forester S 4EAT
    '04 BMW R1150R

I would like to do C&C but I can't make it this month. Rockfest has an interesting lineup this year and it's on the 30th.