Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The forum discount is no more

The forum discount is no more

FYI

I was at LSS yesterday and was told they are doing away with the 10% forum discount. Instead they want you to sign up for the "Owner Loyalty Rewards Program", which is a points system based on how much you spend.

Figures after a certain someone left its gone down hill other than the service side.

Good thing it's not the dealer of my choice!

OS

(Statement made in this post has the possibility to make someone butt hurt. Just stating my personal opinion)
    David - My 2004 STi

"I guess if your car has a STi, it will turn you lug nuts green" - R U Faster Than A Redneck

Blog Entries
    Well that's bullshit

Yeah....I'm not going to bother paying full price on parts to get a discount on service that I will never use. Fyi olathe has been giving me discounts on parts at my request.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby24 View Post
    Yeah....I'm not going to bother paying full price on parts to get a discount on service that I will never use. Fyi olathe has been giving me discounts on parts at my request.
    Same here. Steve in parts at olathe subaru has been taking care of me for years. Two weeks ago when I bought my wheel liners he called it the end of the day discount. Total savings of around 20 bucks

Between Steve in parts, Patrick and Craig service managers, Mike (STipower) tech and Mike Wicke in sales you can't go wrong with them.
    David - My 2004 STi

"I guess if your car has a STi, it will turn you lug nuts green" - R U Faster Than A Redneck

Scoobie Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilby33 View Post
    Same here. Steve in parts at olathe subaru has been taking care of me for years. Two weeks ago when I bought my wheel liners he called it the end of the day discount. Total savings of around 20 bucks

Between Steve in parts, Patrick and Craig service managers, Mike (STipower) tech and Mike Wicke in sales you can't go wrong with them.
    I purchased my STI at Olathe dealer, also had a good experience with Mr Wicke.

Is Steve that asshole parts guy, or did they get a new one at OS. The old guy was a complete asshole.

Sorry LSS is killing the forum discount.

Do they still give carwashes to any Subaru any time??

Subaru, it's all we'll drive!

Quote Originally Posted by WRXNFX View Post
    Is Steve that asshole parts guy, or did they get a new one at OS. The old guy was a complete asshole.

Not sure.

He is prob early to mid 50s, long hair in a pony tail. He has always been super nice to me, I talked to him about my wife a few years ago when she had her brain surgery. Ever since he always makes it a point to ask how's she's doing.
    David - My 2004 STi

Scoobie Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilby33 View Post
    Not sure.

He is prob early to mid 50s, long hair in a pony tail. He has always been super nice to me, I talked to him about my wife a few years ago when she had her brain surgery. Ever since he always makes it a point to ask how's she's doing.
    I bs with that guy when I buy filters or washers.. Seems like a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXNFX View Post

The only time they turn me down for a wash on Sara's Legacy is when it's below freezing. lol