Thread: Sway bar setup

Sway bar setup

I started shopping for a set of new sway bars, and wanted to get some input from others who have installed their own. Was looking at a Whiteline 24mm front and a 22mm rear. What brands and sizes do you guy suggest?

I have Whiteline 24mm front and rear. I love it.

Did you go with a fixed or adjustable bar?

24 front and 22 rear sounds good. Get Kartboy endlinks /end story

Subaru, it's all we'll drive!

Quote Originally Posted by S14pilot View Post
    Did you go with a fixed or adjustable bar?
    Adjustable with kartboy end links.

For the price, it's hard to say no to Eibach's. 25/25

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Eibach-7...item5d4c29a790
    -Greg
    2004 FXT 5MT

I'm running Whiteline 24mm adjustable with Whiteline endlinks front and rear on my wagon. Front set to softest, rear set to stiffest for the winter hoonage.

Thanks for the info everyone. Definitely gonna go with sway bars and end links. Now just have to find a good place to buy them. Where is your favorite place to get gear? I've use RallySportDirect a lot. Anyone use a place with better prices?

Modified by KC will price match online competitors. I would recommend supporting the local guys, get the same part for the same price, but through them instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that, I just asked if they were willing to price match a part sold on ebay and was told to kick rocks, also eluded to kick rocks on a request for modification to my tune now that my fueling issue had been fixed.

Couldn't recommend them at this point.
    -Greg
    2004 FXT 5MT

i got all of my suspension stuff from Turninconcepts. Standard free shipping plus guys who actually know how to make our fat understeering pigs not under steer. Great guys.