Thread: KcSubaru Facebook? Or twitter?

KcSubaru Facebook? Or twitter?

Is there a fb page or twitter or Instagram page? Those would be a great way to post local meet pics and items for sale, and mod talk. Idk just a idea. It would be user friendly with smart phones now too. Just curious cuz if we do that would be nice thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Hale49 View Post
    Is there a fb page or twitter or Instagram page? Those would be a great way to post local meet pics and items for sale, and mod talk. Idk just a idea. It would be user friendly with smart phones now too. Just curious cuz if we do that would be nice thanks guys!
    There is a facebook page, but it's not really integrated with the forum (yet?).

Quote Originally Posted by Justin 05 Sti View Post
    There is a facebook page, but it's not really integrated with the forum (yet?).
    After spending some time on the Facebook page, it's good for some things, but I prefer the forum for others. Some sort of integration would for sure be nice, but I don't know what such a scenario would look like, nor would I bet on it happening.
    2012 WRX Hatch SWP

Facebook and Insta would be good..

so is there a game for this club yet >?
    JOHNNY J

facebook

Facebook has better option when it comes to customizing the site

i said say, the forum is way better.....Makes you wanna check it daily for stuff....