Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scooby24's Foresteration opportunity

Scoobie Regular
    Whats wrong with the old headlights? I might consider buying them from you.

One has a slight crack other than that I can wetsand them to clean them up for you. Lmk how much you want to spend on em.

- - - Updated - - -

Lookin real good man!
    2008 JDM Legacy STi conversion, 1996 Legacy Outback

Define modified...

Finished up at DIY.

Killer B Oil Pickup
    2006 Oil Pan, dipstick, oil baffle
    Group N Engine Mounts
    Group N Transmission Mounts
    Group N Pitch Mount
    Kartboy crossmember bushings
    Torque solutions shifter bushings and stay, shifter pivot bushings
    Torque solutions steering rack bushings

Feels like a totally different car. Sounds like it too. Engine and transmission noise is transferred to the cabin which I absolutely love.

vroom vroom.

Couldn't get the uppipe without taking off downpipe so that will all have to happen together with the turbo install. All that's left are the go-fast goodies now.
    -Greg
    2004 FXT 5MT

Looking good! It's crazy hard to find a 5mt. Only 3% were manual. Good score.

Car was idling a bit rough and power was inconsistent so I took some MAF cleaner to it, doused it REAL good as well as replaced the fuel filter, it's pulling STRONG now.

Like...shouldn't be this fast. Stage 1 was showing peak as high as 16 lbs in 4th with a quick spike. Also had some shift knock, so it's definitely going to need to get tuned. But seriously...it shouldn't be this fast at stage 1.

I know boring out a block to 100mm improves power a HAIR, but this car's probably putting down around 250 whp based on butt dyno. I need to go double-check that the original down didn't replace the TD04 with a VF turbo when it blew.
    -Greg
    2004 FXT 5MT

Scoobie Regular
    Looks great man!! Killer find.
    -Nathan

2006 WRB WRX Sedan
    2001 Honda Civic EX

Scored some 2005 WRX heated seats. I love LKQ. Got them for 200 picked up. They are filthy and I was told they were not heated, but upon taking off the covers to throw them in the wash, low and behold, heated seat elements. Score!

- - - Updated - - -

STI vs. Stock Axleback

STI vs. Stock Midpipe

TD04 vs. VF48

VF48 vs. TD04 hotside

Stock Catted uppipe vs. STI Catless

2005 WRX Heated Seats

She's currently disassembled due to stock inlet tearing. Have to get a Perrin inlet from Modified before I can continue. But she's ready to go together. Uppipe is in, turbo is ready to bolt in, exhaust ready....then she's off for a tune and done.

I was able to procure the seats for 195 bucks....crazy deal. They were FILTHY...like brown dirty but I took the seat covers off of the foam/frame, washed them and then reattached them with hog clips. Not particularly fun, but they came out great.
    -Greg
    2004 FXT 5MT

I've genuinely enjoyed this thread. The interior looks 10x better. Hog rings are a PITA.
    Truth conquers slowly.

2002 SRP WRX Wagon RIP
    2005 OBP LGT

Love to see an old ride brought back to fresh new life