Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey all u KCSuby veterans! What are you up to these days?

Quote Originally Posted by cseaman View Post
    i sporadically check in to see what's going on. sold my STI in august of 2010. currently just driving an '04 frontier 4x4 sc. hard to believe i signed up in 2007 when i bought my first WRX before basic training. time flies.
    OH man! I remember the epic battles you had with so many members! I just laugh when I read them now. Are you still local?

Quote Originally Posted by cseaman View Post
    i sporadically check in to see what's going on. sold my STI in august of 2010. currently just driving an '04 frontier 4x4 sc. hard to believe i signed up in 2007 when i bought my first WRX before basic training. time flies.
    I still have that bike rack. It's on the car right now, as a matter of fact.
    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase, but this is like smearing honey onto Keira Knightley." Jeremy Clarkson

"The Suzuki Wagon R should be avoided like unprotected sex with an Ethiopian transvestite." - Clarkson

Not sure if I qualify as a vet, but I went through one forum software change so that's worth something...

Graduated from Washburn and UMKC and moved back to Florida. Got a job in Miami and enjoying the warm weather. Starting to toy with the idea of selling my S2000 and getting something more practical/comfortable.

Oh... and my undergrad school won the last BCS National Championship ever. That was pretty cool.
    Last edited by stinole; 01-24-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Doubt anyone still on the board other than Chris remembers this

That is fantastic.
    John
    1995 Cosmos Black M3
    2005 Black STi(Sold)
    1998 Black Forester S(Sold)
    1993 Honda Accord EX DD

Quote Originally Posted by matt25sti View Post
    Doubt anyone still on the board other than Chris remembers this
    I seen that along time ago, but I remember there was more views and comments about only ppl in Missouri doing this haha. Was this re-uploaded?
    Last edited by Kilby33; 01-26-2014 at 09:28 PM.
    David - My 2004 STi

"I guess if your car has a STi, it will turn you lug nuts green" - R U Faster Than A Redneck

Scoobie Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilby33 View Post
    He lives! Hey Chris how's it going? You should try to come to the bbq in april
    OH man! I remember the epic battles you had with so many members! I just laugh when I read them now. Are you still local?
    Hey Kilby, I'm good. I got out of the Army in the summer of 2011 and came straight down to Springfield to use my GI Bill at Drury. I come up to KC occasionally. I just have a truck now a days since I don't really have the time or energy or funds to dump into fun cars anymore. Hoping to get situated back in KC and pick up a BRZ or something RWD and fun. And yeah Matt hahha I was a feisty little shithead back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by DanC View Post
    I still have that bike rack. It's on the car right now, as a matter of fact.
    Crazy! Glad to hear it's still working, Dan.. Ironically I'm about to sell another Thule set up off my old '12 Jetta to my roommate, who drives the same car. Installed a new Thule setup for my Frontier just yesterday.

Glad everyone is well.
    '12 Jetta - hipster edition
    '07 WRX - sold
    '05 STi - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Kilby33 View Post
    I seen that along time ago, but I remember there was more views and comments about only ppl in Missouri doing this haha. Was this re-uploaded?

I don't know who else would have this vid. There were only 3 of us there and this is from my camera.

I don't know who else would have this vid. There were only 3 of us there and this is from my camera.
    huh weird? I remember seeing it and laughing at that specific comment haha.
    Last edited by Kilby33; 01-27-2014 at 07:24 PM.
    David - My 2004 STi

"I guess if your car has a STi, it will turn you lug nuts green" - R U Faster Than A Redneck

This thread makes me feel old.
    Truth conquers slowly.

2002 SRP WRX Wagon RIP
    2005 OBP LGT