Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey all u KCSuby veterans! What are you up to these days?

I'm recently back too. Started way back when with an 02 RS from Jack Miller. Then after a small Miata break I was back with an 03 WRX wagon, seemed to be when the forum was probably at its most active.

Definitely remember that old logo.

Lol, I recall that logo! Good times. been here the whole time. went from the xt6 to a 03 wrx with vf39 swap!

Quote Originally Posted by stinole View Post
    Razor is talented. Very, VERY talented.

Wow time has flown by. I bough my 05 STI in 08, and joined around that time, and wish I still had it. Unfortunately financial situation has changed dramatically so I don't know when I will get another Subaru. The truth is I still want to get another 05 STI. Miss that damned thing.
    John
    1995 Cosmos Black M3
    2005 Black STi(Sold)
    1998 Black Forester S(Sold)
    1993 Honda Accord EX DD

They are definitely hard to let go of and its such a good platform to just drive or mod the crap out of. I get the itch all the time but I think I'd be crazy to do it all over again...for the 5th time.

I still got my06 and had Greg's 2011 STi for awhile till I traded it for my Silverado that I tow the 06 around its not running but once its finished it be track car only. I also got married and my wife has 04 WRB WRX with alot of sti goodies

I also moved my turbo to the front side of the motor

Last edited by page2334; 01-22-2014 at 08:53 AM.
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Superleggera

[email protected]!! ya dont have to trap high to run fast
    [ KCSR Subaru STI's own all SQUAD ] #1
    #2 SM

Is that car ever going to be finished lol? Its's been like 2 years!

Quote Originally Posted by matt25sti View Post
    Is that car ever going to be finished lol? Its's been like 2 years!
    its been over 2 years now been working alot of overtime and days off get spent with the wife, no car time lol

Scoobie Expert
    We decided we were done with the car scene after selling the Audi. We bought a $900 VW jalopy that has held up just fine for us. We may look into a Forester or Baja in the future. Something to haul the family around in and still have a little fun in. Hoping to have our house sold by the end of summer and then looking into possibly moving out of state.

I bet I can count on one hand how many folks here remember http://bizkit642.proboards41.com/.
    Quote Originally Posted by israel
    ...he looks at me real serious and said "my name is Razor."

Scoobie Expert
    i sporadically check in to see what's going on. sold my STI in august of 2010. currently just driving an '04 frontier 4x4 sc. hard to believe i signed up in 2007 when i bought my first WRX before basic training. time flies.
    '12 Jetta - hipster edition
    '07 WRX - sold
    '05 STi - sold

Quote Originally Posted by cseaman View Post
    i sporadically check in to see what's going on. sold my STI in august of 2010. currently just driving an '04 frontier 4x4 sc. hard to believe i signed up in 2007 when i bought my first WRX before basic training. time flies.
    He lives! Hey Chris how's it going? You should try to come to the bbq in april
    David - My 2004 STi

"I guess if your car has a STi, it will turn you lug nuts green" - R U Faster Than A Redneck