Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Hey all u KCSuby veterans! What are you up to these days?

I drive a truck.

But I used to own a vf34'd 02 wrx. It was quick and fun. Lasted me 6 years before I sold it to a guy in iowa.
    Nowadays I spend all my time with my 2 girls now 5 and almost 2. And last june I finally got my black belt in kenpo.

I still work in IT in OP, Still driving the 12 STi. Was thinking about getting back on this site and seeing what you fools have been up too? Chris, I remember Leo getting me moved into my Apt before his accident. Man, that was a long time ago.
    James
    05 WRB WRX Cobb AP VF34 (Sold)
    11 GGM 3.6r Legacy (Sold)
    12 WRB WRX STi (Current Mode of Transportation)

James, you need to come by here more often! You missed a darned good BBQ gathering the other weekend.

I'm trying to resist the urge to call my bank and see what rate I could get on a loan to buy that 06... or the 03. I really shouldn't have opened the For Sale threads.

Being gainfully employed again (as a contractor at the FSA) makes it doubly difficult to fight the urge to buy a new(ish) WRX. I'd love to have an 06, but then again I like taking my bugeye to the 100 Acre Woods & getting "Hey, nice bugeye!" from a few of the competitors.
    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase, but this is like smearing honey onto Keira Knightley." Jeremy Clarkson

"The Suzuki Wagon R should be avoided like unprotected sex with an Ethiopian transvestite." - Clarkson

I joined the site after I bought my 04 WRX in 2006. Traded in the 04 for an 05 STI in 2010. Then in 2011 I traded the STI for a 11 Silverado and recently traded the Silverado in for a 2014 WRX hatch.

- - - Updated - - -

I was just watching this video not to long ago.

http://youtu.be/q5WQHHrTj_o
    - Matt -

04 WRB WRX Stage 1 (Sold)
    05 WRB STI Stage 2

XBoxlive tag: ImprezaKaos

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobypHreak View Post
    I still work in IT in OP, Still driving the 12 STi. Was thinking about getting back on this site and seeing what you fools have been up too? Chris, I remember Leo getting me moved into my Apt before his accident. Man, that was a long time ago.
    No flame throwing subie videos to add??

That's my last memory of you and Leo...
    |l Josh D l|
    2005 SWP Legacy 2.5i Wagon - 30 MPGS YO!

Still in OP. Still doing the IT gig. Glad to see some of the old crew is around and kicking. Look forward to meeting up again sometime soon. BBQ, Beer, whatever!!!
    James

joined the army in 2012 and been stationed in Korea for the last 2 years leaving in oct and heading to Ft. Bragg NC. I still have the wagon gonna start building it once i get to Bragg. Just picked up a 2014 triumph street triple R
    -JUSTIN

Cool, My brother was stationed in Osan. He loved the cheap knock off gear. Corumbia jackets, lol. I've been wrenching on my current car here and there. Sway bars and wheels are what I'm currently shopping for. Thinking some Cobb SB's and TSW Nurburgring's in matte bronze or black.
    James

*applauding active thread*
    Truth conquers slowly.

2002 SRP WRX Wagon RIP
    2005 OBP LGT