Thread: Intro

Intro

Hi kcsubaru

Name is Sean and located in Rolla, MO and im just trying to figure out this board because it doing some weird things

Welcome. On occasion, this board will begin to behave strangely -- for example, randomly dropping the verb "is" from posts.
    Truth conquers slowly.

2002 SRP WRX Wagon RIP
    2005 OBP LGT

yeah i have tried posting a few times but it keeps saying gotta wait for admin to approve or whatever, then I was trying to read the FAQ but didnt mention anything about having a post count or whatever I needed.

Then I couldnt PM anyone. Idk if that is fixed now.

Its weird

Sean

Welcome Sean! If you are having any issues please feel free to message any of the moderators and we will do our best to assist you.

Post up some pics of the ride!
    2008 JDM Legacy STi conversion, 1996 Legacy Outback

Define modified...

All 'Newbs' with under 10 posts have limited permissions on the site. It is to help cut down on spam but it does unfortunately catch some real people from time to time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome!
    Ryan
    '02 CMB E46 M3
    '14 XV Crosstrek Limited

I understand the 10limit. Just caught me off guard and couldn't find anywhere it said that. Lol oh we'll just a few more

its hard to message a moderator when you can't pm. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by prendatram View Post
    I understand the 10limit. Just caught me off guard and couldn't find anywhere it said that. Lol oh we'll just a few more

its hard to message a moderator when you can't pm. Lol
    There should now be a header in the forums for you saying the limit. We realized there wasn't anything that mentioned this and have made some changes. There should be a link in that message to send a message, http://kcsubaru.com/sendmessage.php to the site admin. We are still working out a few issues so let me know if there still are any.