Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: KCSubaru Annual BBQ 4/12/14

Guys, sounds like we have 100 bucks so far. We shouldn't have any issues getting enough for a hog together. I'll set up a Paypal for it soon, and I'll probably try to get a few guys to give me a hand the night before with dressing and transporting Wilbur.
    2012 WRX Hatch SWP

I'm definitely going to try and make it sounds like a good time.

Thank you for taking on the cooking! I may have missed but about how many do you think this can feed? I'd guess a good amount.

Thank you for taking on the cooking! I may have missed but about how many do you think this can feed? I'd guess a good amount.
    Like I said, we look for any excuse. No worries though, I'm looking forward to it. A 40lb hog will generally feed about 25 people. Have you guys put it on the Facebook page yet to try and garner a little more interest and get to the 200 dollar mark?
    2012 WRX Hatch SWP

$10 sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Type2 View Post
    $10 sent!
    To where? I haven't set up the PayPal yet, lol. I'll do that today.
    2012 WRX Hatch SWP

Quote Originally Posted by matt25sti View Post
    We will be accepting donations for food and shelter costs. Those donations can be sent to [email protected] just make sure to put donation in the note so I know what it if for! Also you can help by bringing hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, drinks, ice, plates, napkins and other things. If you plan to help by bringing items please let me know so we can make sure we don't have 1000 hot dogs and no buns
    Quote Originally Posted by alexfromop View Post
    To where? I haven't set up the PayPal yet, lol. I'll do that today.
    See top quote.

I'm an idiot.
    2012 WRX Hatch SWP

Alright guys, I'm just going to use my personal PayPal. Submit pig money to me, and shelter donations to the KC Subaru one. [email protected]
    2012 WRX Hatch SWP

I edited the top post with a sign up sheet. I just went by what I've seen posted in this thread already. Please find your name and review for accuracy, and let me know if I need to update your entry.

I will continue to update the list in the first post. Please be specific if you plan to donate or bring something. Right now it looks like we have a shelter, a hog, and buns. lol

Stuff I can think of that would help:

paper plates
    napkins / paper towels
    plasticware
    cups
    water
    soda pop
    chips
    other sides
    desserts

Don't be shy people, let's make this a success! Also, I am not on facebook. If the info has been posted there please ask people to visit this thread if they plan to participate. It's a big shelter so the more the merrier!