Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 131

Thread: KCSubaru Annual BBQ 4/12/14

  1. #61
    Me too If anyone in the Northland wants to give me money I can Paypal it to Alex. Just a sugestion.

  2. #62
    Super Moderator Justin 05 Sti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    doing 360s at HPT
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by alexfromop View Post
    Let me make a couple phone calls. I don't want hamburgers and hotdogs, I want roast pork.
    Well, I can't say that I blame you! lol

    Thanks and just keep me posted.

  3. #63
    Alright guys, I talked to Ryan and Modified is going to be kind enough to supply the pig. Ryan, thanks again man for saving me from having to grill 50 hamburgers and 50 hotdogs. I'll be supplying the 2 bags of charcoal, the mojo, the Caja China, and a 6 pack of Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin (won't be sharing). To the two people who sent the money via PayPal, I'm heading back to the office now and I'll refund it shortly. Thanks for the initiative though!
    2012 WRX Hatch SWP

  4. #64
    Scoobie Newbie Type2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by alexfromop View Post
    Alright guys, I talked to Ryan and Modified is going to be kind enough to supply the pig. Ryan, thanks again man for saving me from having to grill 50 hamburgers and 50 hotdogs. I'll be supplying the 2 bags of charcoal, the mojo, the Caja China, and a 6 pack of Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin (won't be sharing). To the two people who sent the money via PayPal, I'm heading back to the office now and I'll refund it shortly. Thanks for the initiative though!
    Thanks! I try.

  5. #65
    Super Moderator Justin 05 Sti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    doing 360s at HPT
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by alexfromop View Post
    Alright guys, I talked to Ryan and Modified is going to be kind enough to supply the pig. Ryan, thanks again man for saving me from having to grill 50 hamburgers and 50 hotdogs. I'll be supplying the 2 bags of charcoal, the mojo, the Caja China, and a 6 pack of Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin (won't be sharing). To the two people who sent the money via PayPal, I'm heading back to the office now and I'll refund it shortly. Thanks for the initiative though!
    That is fantastic.

    BTW keep the beer on the down low!

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin 05 Sti View Post
    That is fantastic.

    BTW keep the beer on the down low!
    Fast wagons and SOLO cups. I live on the DL man.

    Solo Cup.jpg
    2012 WRX Hatch SWP

  7. #67
    I will also plan on coming! Would like to put some faces to all these new names. I can bring some pop or whatever else is needed?! I do love pop.

  8. #68
    I'm in just forgot to mention it Justin. I added myself to the list on the first page.
    Alan
    2008 Legacy GT Spec.B

  9. #69
    Scoobie Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near the Stadiums
    Posts
    133
    I will also get plastic silverware since I am already picking up cups and plates oh and napkins.

  10. #70
    Super Moderator Justin 05 Sti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    doing 360s at HPT
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyparko View Post
    I will also plan on coming! Would like to put some faces to all these new names. I can bring some pop or whatever else is needed?! I do love pop.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Firecreative View Post
    I will also get plastic silverware since I am already picking up cups and plates oh and napkins.
    Updated, thanks guys!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •