Thread: Google fiber in Roeland Park

Google fiber in Roeland Park

we are about 40 people short.

I know a few of you guys live east of Roe. and west of Mission.

Just wanted to help get the word out if you haven't signed up, the deadline is Sept 12.
    Attached Images Attached Images

shit My area in Merriam still needs 80 more.

PS TurboSol did you request to be in the Syndicate? I sent message but got no response
    RICK LITTLE RED RACE CAR
    2003 WRX Sedona Red Pearl---Tuned by Kyle---3'' TBE High Flow---2.5'' Catless UP
    K&N Typhoon SRI---Godspeed Inlet---Grimmspeed Lightened Crank Pulley---Walbro 255
    MikeySpeed Cross Pipe---BFM 3 Port EBCS---Godspeed TMIC
    TEIN S Techs

I wish I could get me some fiber. Living in the boonies FTL.

Rick you guys could take over here if you want, the forum is pretty much dead. The new guy at LSS has no real interest and I think I'm the only active moderator left.

BTW how did the dig race go the other night?

1sr race Alec got me on the hole shot.....2nd race was dead even to over 100mph.....3rd race I totally fucked up my launch and didn't even attempt after that. It was a good time. Kevin germain shot video of it and posted it on the syndicate.

I am going to try along with help from you and Jeff Polson to bridge the gap between the 2 groups. Maybe we can get this forum active again but honestly FaceBook seems to be so much easier to use and to chat with each other.

Hope to see you at Johnny's tavern Meet. I posted it in here and will post it up in the kcsubaru fb page
    RICK LITTLE RED RACE CAR
    2003 WRX Sedona Red Pearl---Tuned by Kyle---3'' TBE High Flow---2.5'' Catless UP
    K&N Typhoon SRI---Godspeed Inlet---Grimmspeed Lightened Crank Pulley---Walbro 255
    MikeySpeed Cross Pipe---BFM 3 Port EBCS---Godspeed TMIC
    TEIN S Techs

I didn't see the note about Syndicate.
    (but I did request the add)

I'll look again.

I get the chit chat argument, but for everything else (picture threads, for sale, searching for info in old posts) I think this is a better format. Anyway, it's all subjective so to each their own.

PM me your cell number. I don't want to skip out on my v-ball team again so soon, but if y'all are there late I could swing out after dinner.

back on topic.

Im qualified for Fiber now. got our quota 1 day before the deadline.

it was close, but we did it!