Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omar's Toyobaru Miata

Scoobie Expert

Omar's Toyobaru Miata

Reaching a point where I'm decently content with my FRS. Sorry, I scraped the BRZ bumper/plans based on it. May decide to go that route when I get bored of the current setup. I'm a little too tired type a mod list so I'll let the pics do the explaining.

Current day setup:

- - - Updated - - -

1st day of ownership/pick up, I have a mandatory ritual that I do with my cars... Sit on the trunk and tear down on some fried chicken. I actually traveled from my home in Illinois to Louisville, KY to purchase it as it was the only 6mt whiteout frs that had not been spoken for within 1500 miles of me.

1st mandatory mod, same day of the purchase after I got back to Illinois.

1000 mile mark... oil changed Eibach Sportline Springs installed and went to Gateway Motorsports Park for a PDX event. After lowering w/springs:

Also was in the early development stages of the Vigilant Motorsports CAI

After that I was tossing around wheel ideas, but was going to be traveling around the world for work so decided on just painting up the stock wheels.

After those I ended scoring a set of SSR Professor SP1's for a fair price

- - - Updated - - -

...will post more of the stages it's gone through whenever someone post as it's telling me I'm maxed out on pics per post as this forum continues to update your last post. -_-
    - Omar G.C.
    My tail lights are fading

That looks great.

Scoobie Expert
    Then at some point of time I ended up on stock wheels and went on a gangster ass road trip. Lawl

Winter came around and the car sat parked, bought some parts that sat in my storage room... Lucked out and took a pass on the cold of the winter and scored a 4-5 month trip for work. Decided to tear the interior down a little bit on a warmer day before I left in preparation for some ricer shyt.

Got back in June and it was time to make the interior a little more suitable for myself... Ended up dying the red seat bolsters black(not shown) and the following.

Ended up getting my first Sti part for the car... 6 speed Sti titanium sphere, heat treated and brass inserted for additional weight.

Ended up switching up my exhaust setup, swapped my coilovers, misc suspension, tune, etc... Did some more ricer shyt and now all I do is photobomb.

Last edited by kyNg02bugeye; 03-15-2014 at 12:46 PM.
    - Omar G.C.

Looks awesome Omar!
    David - My 2004 STi

"I guess if your car has a STi, it will turn you lug nuts green" - R U Faster Than A Redneck

Scoobie Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilby33 View Post
    Looks awesome Omar!
    Thanks Dave... Btw this car is amazing at 12.5 psi ^_^
    - Omar G.C.

Love your new wheels man. You should post some more interior, exterior, and motor shots
    2008 JDM Legacy STi conversion, 1996 Legacy Outback

Define modified...

Your car looks fantastic.
    John
    1995 Cosmos Black M3
    2005 Black STi(Sold)
    1998 Black Forester S(Sold)
    1993 Honda Accord EX DD

looks great!

Subaru, it's all we'll drive!

Your comments are making me lmao. You go threw some wheels more than some go threw oil changes lol

Omar and you said i was bad with cars......