Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best place for gas

I wouldn't get gas at Casey's either. I had a friend who religously got Casey's gas, and his mechanic told him after a tune up and a look at his fuel filter, "Don't get gas where you are getting gas".

Also, did not know that Hy-Vee had 0% Ethanol, I find it ironic that the company from Iowa doesn't use it in their premium. Yes and the Hy-Vee gas just opened at the 135th & Antioch Hy-Vee!!
    Oh, and I LegacyGT-Rs, way to mention the often ignored EZ30!
    2008 Legacy 3.0R
    05 Legacy GT Limited w/ Invida DP and UP, P204 UH, and MKC tune (Sold)

+1 BP Only. God I wish QT would get 93...
    2012 WRX Hatch SWP

I just get 91 oct from Costco.

+1 on bp there are enough in the city. The one in Shawnee though charges .05 per gallon extra for using a CC or debit card.
    ~Dan~ 2011 SSM TP Stage 3

Came here to post the BP map but Geoff's got my back.

Also if anybody has updates for the map just let me know.

Scoobie Regular
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alexfromop View Post
    +1 BP Only. God I wish QT would get 93...
    Have it tested by the Department of Ag. - Just call them and complain that qt premium at X location is not premium. - They will test it and give

http://www.ksda.gov/weights_measures/
    Daily driver: 2009 SWP STi
    614hp 567tq [email protected] Chad Charlton Tune SRT-4. ~Meanblueberry~

2004 Dodge SRT-4 - Sponsored by Prolubricants.com

Quote Originally Posted by muajg View Post
    I wouldn't get gas at Casey's either. I had a friend who religously got Casey's gas, and his mechanic told him after a tune up and a look at his fuel filter, "Don't get gas where you are getting gas".

Also, did not know that Hy-Vee had 0% Ethanol, I find it ironic that the company from Iowa doesn't use it in their premium. Yes and the Hy-Vee gas just opened at the 135th & Antioch Hy-Vee!!
    Oh, and I LegacyGT-Rs, way to mention the often ignored EZ30!
    wow, i think i wont be going to caseys anymore for 91, but quiktrip is good? that place just seems to me like they cut corners.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubbz View Post
    wow, i think i wont be going to caseys anymore for 91, but quiktrip is good? that place just seems to me like they cut corners.
    Any company that guarantee's if there gas ruins your motor they will pay for it, i tend to not go to aka quicktrip.
    ~Dan~ 2011 SSM TP Stage 3

Quote Originally Posted by kcwrxfan View Post
    Any company that guarantee's if there gas ruins your motor they will pay for it, i tend to not go to aka quicktrip.
    I agree, although I don't go to QuickTrip mostly because they are too busy all the time, and I feel like my car is always going to get hit there.

Scubbz, I'm 90% sure Casey's didn't have 91 octane anyway, all the ones I have been to only have 87 or 89, and I'm pretty sure they are the same anyway.

Also, I wish he had more Mobil Stations like in STL, 93 everyday, every station, but in STL, they have those stuipd gas pump condoms!
    2008 Legacy 3.0R
    05 Legacy GT Limited w/ Invida DP and UP, P204 UH, and MKC tune (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Scubbz View Post
    I fucking love QT.