Thread: Blue Ridge Pearl 2.5RS Impreza (00 GC Model)

Blue Ridge Pearl 2.5RS Impreza (00 GC Model)

Cleaned my cars this past weekend and decided to take some pictures of them in the yard. My Subaru build is coming along nicely and the exterior is getting close to complete.

- Steven
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, Blue Ridge Pearl
    2008 Honda Civic Si, Nighthawk Black Pearl

Scoobie Regular
    Looks good! It seems that you got the best choice on the personalized plate in KS!

I forgot you live in Leavenworth. I live in Platte city now and just picked up a '98 Impreza L coupe. May be hitting you up for some GC expertise in the future.

The RS is looking great!

Very sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by JSchell1309 View Post
    I forgot you live in Leavenworth. I live in Platte city now and just picked up a '98 Impreza L coupe. May be hitting you up for some GC expertise in the future.

The RS is looking great!
    Absolutely hit me up. I have been working on the GC models for well over ten years now and would love to help. I will also sift through the garage and see what parts I have left over from my mods.

Thank you all for your kind words about my build so far. I am super stoked to get the JDM body kit pieces on. It will have it's own unique look and I think it will be a real head turner.

Quote Originally Posted by Drpage420 View Post
    I will also sift through the garage and see what parts I have left over from my mods.
    Ten years... yeah you are about to be my new best friend. If you wouldn't mind seeing what you have left over I would love to see what you have. Leavenworth is a short drive and I would love to get a closer look at the RS. I have only seen it on install day and passing you on the back roads. I love it man, very clean!

Wouldn't mind your trained eye looking my new purchase over. Let me know just how bad of a decision I made haha!

Also I may be hitting some junkyards tomorrow if you were needing anything I could use a partner in crime. I think your build is far past the stage of needing junkyard parts though haha.
    Last edited by JSchell1309; 08-23-2013 at 07:04 PM.

As much as I would love to rummage through some salvage lots. I have to do some work on my car tomorrow. I am going to change my slave cylinder and master cylinder. Of course if you are interested in swinging by Fort Leavenworth after your searching, it would be a lot of fun to check out your new car. I do want to warn you that it is challenging to find Subaru's that will work for pulling parts. Here is a link to a local Subaru that will for for any part pulling.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ptd/3998209473.html
    - Steven
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, Blue Ridge Pearl
    2008 Honda Civic Si, Nighthawk Black Pearl