Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delete sold

Scoobie Regular

Delete sold

Delete sold
    Last edited by skyline; 07-18-2013 at 07:26 PM.

beautiful car, I'm jealous. I hate to be "that guy" but you are going to have serious issues trying to sell it for that much. Unless someone has a bunch of cash on hand... Banks/Credit unions will rarely ever loan over 100% of a vehicles value and you're priced about $11,000 over what a bank would give. Hopefully that's motivation to keep it because it really is a slick ride.
    Caleb
    Tornado Red 2004.5 VW Jetta GLI
    Passion Red 2005 Volvo S60 R - SOLD
    Black 2005 SRT-4 ACR- 404hp/400tq MKC Tuned - SOLD
    SS 2002 Honda S2000 - Sold
    PSM 2003 WRX- 245hp/242tq @MKC Dyno Day - Sold
    My wife is part bloodhound and can smell a fart from a house away

Scoobie Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ03WRX View Post
    beautiful car, I'm jealous. I hate to be "that guy" but you are going to have serious issues trying to sell it for that much. Unless someone has a bunch of cash on hand... Banks/Credit unions will rarely ever loan over 100% of a vehicles value and you're priced about $11,000 over what a bank would give. Hopefully that's motivation to keep it because it really is a slick ride.
    Hey no worries Caleb, I have a number in my head that takes to buy this car and luckily there are some die hard GXP fans out there that are willing to fork over the money. I got banned over on the G8 fourm for post whoring to be able to list my car up lol so until I'm unbanned I'm putting it up everywhere else and see who bites. Like i said in the post I don't want to sell it but for the right price I will lol.

Sick whip. I miss my WS6.

Quote Originally Posted by skyline View Post
    Hey no worries Caleb, I have a number in my head that takes to buy this car and luckily there are some die hard GXP fans out there that are willing to fork over the money. I got banned over on the G8 fourm for post whoring to be able to list my car up lol so until I'm unbanned I'm putting it up everywhere else and see who bites. Like i said in the post I don't want to sell it but for the right price I will lol.
    like I said, I wish I could buy it. Just preparing you for the heartache haha
    Caleb
    Tornado Red 2004.5 VW Jetta GLI
    Passion Red 2005 Volvo S60 R - SOLD
    Black 2005 SRT-4 ACR- 404hp/400tq MKC Tuned - SOLD
    SS 2002 Honda S2000 - Sold
    PSM 2003 WRX- 245hp/242tq @MKC Dyno Day - Sold
    My wife is part bloodhound and can smell a fart from a house away

Scoobie Regular
    Delete sold
    Last edited by skyline; 07-18-2013 at 07:27 PM.

why u looking to sell it already? got rid of it as fast as u did the z
    09 370Z Sport 6MT//Injen CAI//CNT CBE//TP//TSW Nurburgring's//Swift springs//Stillen lip
    326whp/268tq

Scoobie Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by edub370 View Post
    why u looking to sell it already? got rid of it as fast as u did the z
    Well its more like a feeler right if u can't tell by my asking price. But there's a few things I'd like to do and still can with the car, it'd just make it easier without the car payment. I've gotten a lot of tire kickers and I'm willing to talk price with anyone that's serious. Also to me everything is for sale for the right price lol. But it hasn't sold yet so ill continue to enjoy it.

omg....that LS exhaust note and engine! 4 Door LS GOD! ughhh I been looking at getting a WS6 Trans Am the last couple weeks or so, your posting doesn't help my search!
    2000 Honda Civic Si Coupe
    1.6 Liter DOHC B16A Motor
    5 Speed Manual Transmission

Scoobie Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DWCook View Post
    omg....that LS exhaust note and engine! 4 Door LS GOD! ughhh I been looking at getting a WS6 Trans Am the last couple weeks or so, your posting doesn't help my search!
    Hey I'm more then willing to talk price on my car if yr interested and if not find a trans am or gto and cam it and have fun lol... The LS series motors are really one of the best v8's period.