Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOLD O.Z. Ultraleggeras, Silver, 18x8 et48 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern, Wrapped in Conti DWS

Cool SOLD O.Z. Ultraleggeras, Silver, 18x8 et48 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern, Wrapped in Conti DWS

It's that time. With the last freak march snow storm out of the way, I think it is time to part with my winter setup.

Asking: SOLD

I am selling 4x O.Z Racing Ultraleggeras in Bright Silver. These retail for $1,428 on tire rack.
    Specs:
    Dimensions: 18" x 8"
    Offset: 48mm
    Backspacing: 6.38"
    Bolt Pattern: 5x114.s
    Weight: 18.4lbs.
    Tirerack Link to Wheels

These come with Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires. I estimate they have roughly 25,000 miles on them. The tread depth new is 10/32" and is warrantied to 50,000 miles. I would estimate these are 5/32" then. I am unsure if these still carry their warranty as I am the 2nd owner of this set up. Sorry, I do not have a tread depth gauge for an exact number.
    Specs:
    Dimensions: 245/40/18
    Estimated tread remaining: 5/32"
    Tirerack link to Tires

I ran this setup on my 2011 STI this winter and it performed perfect in the snow and rain. Being a winter wheel they have some small wear and tear on theme after the season. Anyone is welcome to contact me and inspect them in person. The pictures below are mostly when I first put them on, so they do not reflect their current condition.
    They also come with all 4 carbon fiber center caps. 1 cap has some damage where the gel coat is separating from the CF. These are $10 from tire rack so a simple replacement.

I am located in northland, at I29 and Barry Road. Willing to meet in a reasonable distance. Email me at j j s 9 q d @ g m a i l . c o m or text 6three6-three9nine-7nine8one.
    (no spammers getting that email or number )
    I am out of town currently and will try to upload current pics with wear and tear from winter. If you have any questions feel free to text or email.

Pics:

Last edited by JSchell1309; 04-14-2013 at 09:01 PM.

What are you planning to run for your summer setup?

Currently my stock BBS with the stock dunlops. Looking for more aggressive set up, something like 18x9.5 et 40. There is a set of rpf1s in black that have my attention.

wrong bolt pattern stupid Volvo
    Caleb
    Tornado Red 2004.5 VW Jetta GLI
    Passion Red 2005 Volvo S60 R - SOLD
    Black 2005 SRT-4 ACR- 404hp/400tq MKC Tuned - SOLD
    SS 2002 Honda S2000 - Sold
    PSM 2003 WRX- 245hp/242tq @MKC Dyno Day - Sold
    My wife is part bloodhound and can smell a fart from a house away

Quote Originally Posted by CZ03WRX View Post
    wrong bolt pattern stupid Volvo
    They aren't too aggressive, there is always room to stuff in an adapter

Just looks too good to pass up
    Last edited by JSchell1309; 04-01-2013 at 11:50 AM.

If these were 5x100 I'd be all over them. Good luck with the sale.
    Alan
    2008 Legacy GT Spec.B

Quote Originally Posted by DevXTech View Post
    If these were 5x100 I'd be all over them. Good luck with the sale.
    Thanks you

Just pulled them off and put the stockers back on. Hopefully I can get them cleaned up this weekend and I'll post up some proper pictures of each wheel and tire. Condition appears to be excellent so far, some minor wear in a few of the wheel lug sockets. No major dents, scratches, or gouges.

Quote Originally Posted by JSchell1309 View Post
    Thanks you

Just pulled them off and put the stockers back on. Hopefully I can get them cleaned up this weekend and I'll post up some proper pictures of each wheel and tire. Condition appears to be excellent so far, some minor wear in a few of the wheel lug sockets. No major dents, scratches, or gouges.
    I would keep these and sell the stockers in exchange for the RPF1 to be very honest.

Quote Originally Posted by dukenukem View Post
    I would keep these and sell the stockers in exchange for the RPF1 to be very honest.
    Any reason why? I kind of like the stock BBS and at only 2 lbs heavier it's not that big of a deal. If I go with the RPF1s (or any lighter aftermarket wheel) I will use the stockers as dedicated winter wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by JSchell1309 View Post
    Any reason why? I kind of like the stock BBS and at only 2 lbs heavier it's not that big of a deal. If I go with the RPF1s (or any lighter aftermarket wheel) I will use the stockers as dedicated winter wheels.
    Nothing besides I just prefer the look of these wheels over the BBS. You can't really go wrong either ways.