PDA

View Full Version : Revline motorsports KC

Miracle max
09-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Ive been looking at getting a decent catback for the 08 wrx sedan. I was looking to have one made up around town, but everyone wanted like $400-500 for it and at that price i mine as well get a catback from spt,perrin,invidia etc.

So i called Revline in the downtown kc to see what they would charge. It was the cheapest by FAR. It was all nice madrel bend tubing as well, with a nice clean muffler no fart can. I even went down to make sure and also had them check my car out and make sure the quote was good. Its not a FULL catback, more like a axel back thats only a few feet short lol.

All was good to i made an appt for tomorrow to get it.

Anyway im just posting this to see if anyone else has had anything done there. I know they specialize in hondas mostly, but he did say he done quite a few subies around the area and new of kcsubaru.com. I spoke with Choung i believe.

Just wanted to make sure im not going to some butcher shop and will have my brand new car messed up.

All info is welcome..... and thank you.

summerandjoe
09-13-2009, 07:58 PM
i bought an sti cat back and had an exhaust shop fab up a test pipe for about $200 total. this was on my bugeye, though, so i don't know what difference there would be between the years.

Miracle max
09-13-2009, 08:36 PM
test pipe might be different, since there is no muffler included in the price.

timsti
09-13-2009, 10:15 PM
Great shop. Great prices. Choung is an awesome guy. He has done a bunch of stuff on my Subaru over the last year or so.

yitochavez
09-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Never had any subaru stuff done there, but they rebuilt the motor in my honda last summer and no problems. Definately a well run shop.

Rita

Kilby33
09-14-2009, 02:39 AM
my buddy had his turbo honda civc hatch built there. He really likes the shop as for me never been there

Justin 05 Sti
09-14-2009, 06:33 AM
I have heard nothing but good things about Revline.

I have not dealt with them personally. I think they are who did Page's clutch back when he posted the "dead bird" clutch material picture.

VF34RX
09-14-2009, 09:10 AM
Choung and staff really knows their stuff. I used to hang around choung back when he first opened up revline. I've done business with him and always left happy. Nothing with my subaru though.

namcu
09-14-2009, 10:48 AM
+1 i went to home depot and bought a door with him!

cseaman
09-14-2009, 11:28 AM
Revline is by far the best shop I've dealt with for any automotive scene in KC. They've done every single thing on my car over the last year

lowering springs twice
coilovers
custom alignments
custom axleback exhaust
brake pads, brake rotors, installed SS brake lines
sold and installed a turboxs fmic
sold and installed an AEM UEGO wideband gauge
sold and installed an autometer boost gauge
changed tranny and diff fluid
sold me 2 and a half set of tires

it's ridiculous. i've been down there at least once a month for the last 16 months and had a pleasant experience every single time.

Miracle max
09-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Awesome!

Well i took everyones great feedback and went ahead and let them do the custom catback.

Just got done and drove it home. I must say it is by far the best experience i have had at an auto shop. They did an outstanding job! Im super impressed.

Video and photos are coming tonight!!!! :evil2: