PDA

View Full Version : Need tune ASAP..

Twizted05
05-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Alright guys my car is officially running like crap. And i am still learning how touchy these ecu's are.. It has slowly been lagging with the more botl on i've added, nothing major.... Intake, bov, Downpipe, and full 3" exhaust. But not i can definately tell it needs tuned.. Only problem is i'm leaving to be a platform instructor for some Marines up in New Jersey for 2 weeks this Friday.... Any of you tuning gurus out there be willing to give this a shot while i'm gone? I'd be more than happy to pay you and i could drop the car with you before i fly out friday and pick it up when my flight comes back in?? I"ve also got a Grimmspeed 3 port i'm looking to get installed but i've heard the WGDT need major adjusting with this and i just don't have the knowledge yet... Anyways i've noticed a CEL and a significant lack in boost stability and top end power... any thoughts???

dukenukem
05-28-2012, 04:35 PM
You can either take it to MKC and have Chad tune it or find someone with a tactrix cable who is willing to flash a OS map. If you install a 3 port BCS then you have to get a map specifically for it.

20sti05
05-28-2012, 04:40 PM
You can either take it to MKC and have Chad tune it or find someone with a tactrix cable who is willing to flash a OS map. If you install a 3 port BCS then you have to get a map specifically for it.

well at the moment MKC dyno is down. i was suppose to get tuned tuesday but Chad had to cancel. im still waiting to hear from him that he got it fixed so i can set up a new time. im sure a lot of other people are too.

Justin 05 Sti
05-29-2012, 08:45 AM
well at the moment MKC dyno is down. i was suppose to get tuned tuesday but Chad had to cancel. im still waiting to hear from him that he got it fixed so i can set up a new time. im sure a lot of other people are too.

Dyno is back up! Not sure where Chad is at with appointments though, the down time created a significant backlog.

Come down to the shop, it's my last week there!

20sti05
05-29-2012, 09:09 AM
Dyno is back up! Not sure where Chad is at with appointments though, the down time created a significant backlog.

Come down to the shop, it's my last week there!

Sweet! Im not sure when it actually broke but i was pretty high on the list for next in line. Ill be down there later today when i get off work, since i drive right by the shop going home.

fishawrx
06-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Sweet! Im not sure when it actually broke but i was pretty high on the list for next in line. Ill be down there later today when i get off work, since i drive right by the shop going home.

Looks like I lucked out. I got tuned on that dyno on the morning of the 28th.

muajg
06-18-2012, 01:36 PM
For sure get it tuned. Chad tuned my LGT in March and it runs like a dream, totally changed the way it drives. It's a torquey beast now! I also get better mileage.

Twizted05
07-02-2012, 10:28 PM
BIg thanx to kyle for tuning my car tonight. Huge difference, spools much faster and boost is consistent...... Thanks again man!!

92tsiawdguy
07-03-2012, 07:46 PM
No problem! enjoy