PDA

View Full Version : I saw the Boost Addict

LeggyGT-Rs
09-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Mastin and College... i would have honked if my horn worked... maybe I should work on that ;)
i was the crazy green legacy ( obviously)turning on to college then on to 69 north

BoostAddict
09-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Sorry I missed ya (Was chatting w/ my co-worker in the G37). We keep running into each other during lunch hour :lol:

WRXNFX
09-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Mastin and College... i would have honked if my horn worked... maybe I should work on that ;)
i was the crazy green legacy ( obviously)turning on to college then on to 69 north

Time for Hellas!!!

LeggyGT-Rs
09-08-2009, 07:18 PM

Time for Hellas!!!
I know, thats why i bought one of your stockers to add some more flavor... I cannot for the life of me figure out how to 're- engage,' my stock horn system since I unhooked it for my Momo steering wheel. Between my FSM and Wiring diagrams and inablility to actually figure out how to wire a new switch to the old system or what harness to use, i almost think it would be easier to wire a new switch and relay...

ugh