PDA

View Full Version : REAL Subaru Country

cubedweller
09-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Just dropping a note; I'm in Steamboat Springs, CO for the week. I am not kidding -- 1 of 5 cars here is a Subie. It's unreal.

ElScooby
09-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Cool.

Just4fuN
09-06-2009, 04:06 AM
Just dropping a note; I'm in Steamboat Springs, CO for the week. I am not kidding -- 1 of 5 cars here is a Subie. It's unreal.

Not sure where in Colorado that city is, but I know that Subarus are very popular in mountain and northern states for their all-weather versatility. 8) I guess all I'm saying is, I'm not surprised. :mrgreen: The Subies in snow-bound areas get used properly. More power to them!

paper_tiger
09-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Colorado Springs has Heuberger Motors, the #1 selling Subaru Dealership in the country located there. It was crazy when we were there visiting friends, it really was like 1 in 5 on the road. The real game became how many had utility racks (bike, skies, canoe), dog gates, or both.

cubedweller
09-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Colorado Springs has Heuberger Motors, the #1 selling Subaru Dealership in the country located there. It was crazy when we were there visiting friends, it really was like 1 in 5 on the road. The real game became how many had utility racks (bike, skies, canoe), dog gates, or both.

You are correct, sir...of the 20-ish% of vehicles that are subies, about 75% of those have some kind of roof accessory.