PDA

View Full Version : where are my computer wizards at

fullerswrx
08-15-2009, 04:13 PM
so i need to open this file and cant do it. it is my reference sheet for my resumes. it came from my mac desktop and i cant open it on my macbook or my moms pc. can anyone help me out if i send it to them. i work until 2am but can send it to tonight after work if its cool. so let me know, i need this shizzle asap. thanks. :wink:

scooby_rex
08-15-2009, 04:44 PM
whats the file extension?

if you have a gmail account you can probably use google docs to convert it to whatever file format you need and the best part is you dont have to install anything for google docs to work :D

ScoobyDooKC
08-15-2009, 09:09 PM
whats the file extension?

if you have a gmail account you can probably use google docs to convert it to whatever file format you need and the best part is you dont have to install anything for google docs to work :D

+1 to that. Love google apps in general.

Another option is to see if OpenOffice can possibly open it. It's a free Office suite that works quite well.

I use it often to open old Microsoft Word documents that Word itself won't recognize anymore!

openoffice.org

fullerswrx
08-16-2009, 03:45 AM
ok i will try the gmail thing. and its not too old maybe a year and a half. i just dont get why it wont open. but i will give it a shot.