PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 2002 WRX Wagon, DOES NOT START. Need to move. Omaha.

Daishi
04-06-2011, 03:58 PM
PSM 02 WRX Wagon, 205k on chassis

Started knocking end of Feb, garaged, went to diagnose, dropped oil and gold metal shavings were errrrrrrrrwhere. Too lazy and depressed to tear apart. Suspect a bearing is gone, will no longer start.

Would LIKE to sell as a complete unit with all additional parts I have, willing to work with someone on what they may or may not want for a certain price. Everything is OBO, willing to work with someone on trailering options if they need it moved somewhere.

$5500 OBOBOBOBOBOOBOBOBOBOBOBOOBOBOBOBOBO

Stuff done:

A'PEXi N1 EXv coilovers
2.5RS Goldies w/ Dunlop SP60's on 'em
ARP Extended wheel studs in front (from when I lost a couple stock ones) and have the 10 for the back, uninstalled
Muteki open ended lugs for the 47 foot long wheel studs
TurboXS catless downpipe, STi resonated mid-pipe, custom 'shotgun' dual straight pipe axle back
Also have an STi catback
Cobb intake, Samco y-pipe, throttle body, BOV hose, Forge Motorsport atmospheric BOV
Also STi pinks uninstalled
Running an opensource Stage 2 tune w/ launch control and etc
Pioneer AVH-P3200BT dual din DVD screen w/ bluetooth installed, stock 6 disc I have as well.
Bunch of Yakima roof rack bullshit, KEEPING my raptor bike trays, the lowrider mounts/crossbars are optional and etc.
Grimmspeed antenna delete UNINSTALLED
Primitive Racing skidplate that goes from Rad support to the subframe underneath tranny, SAVED MY ASS MANY A TIME

Other stuff you may or may not like that doesn't make a damn difference:

BITCHIN' WOOD FENDER
DEI gold heat wrapped intercooler
gold heat wrap on rear bumper above exhaust
Big dumbass 5 panel Wink mirror
Wood grain center console
Burgundy wine dash mat
Cheapo' SunCo? Mechanical boost gauge on dash in an MSD ignition coil bracket
Koji'd headlight, LaminX'd fogs, blahblahblah
Fenders are all rolled from when I had 18x9.5's on it

Stock warrantied parts

AutoZone Duralast Golds up front, CMAX's out back, new alternator, new power steering pump, new gates belts, new AC tensioner pulley, both front axles are replaced, AC was recharged last year. I work at a parts store so all the maintenance has happened regularly and all those parts have been put on within the last year and a half.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Car has some dings from a couple BMX bikes falling off the roof rack on to side, some bullshit rust coming up on the rear quarters from the original owner living in Buffalo, NY and leaving the stock rubber fender guards in.

Again, OBO on EVERYTHING. Need it gone, ASAP. Do not want to fix. I have the time/ability to get a shortblock and spend some time fixing it, but the car is in a garage with no room, and needs to move. Lost motivation to fix it.

[email protected]

Serious inquiries e-mail me @ [email protected] and I will willingly talk to you, meet up with you to show you car in doable, show more pics, talk about it more. Not trying to screw anyone, just trying to sell someone a WRX that needs fixed so I can get something else to drive 40+ miles a day for work.

Willing to trade given the right circumstances. Interested in all types of cars. Old Honda Civic's, VW Golfs, Toyota Cressida's, GC chassis Impreza's, etc.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/389/16656478552719521317210.jpg

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3349/65187448422645632503570.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/429/38485731215725833172108.jpg

xXSTi-lynXx
04-06-2011, 05:28 PM
are you serious?

No offense at all , I just wanted to make sure you are being serious,
where did you find that fender ?

look at it this way , i gave you a free bump :D

BoostAddict
04-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Does it come with the bicycle?

DWCook
04-06-2011, 08:34 PM
why don't you just pick up a used WRX motor 2.5 liter and swap it in? Seems more reasonable then trying to sell then buy another Subaru. Also could just rebuild the old 2.0. Buy a daily beater for cheap and then work on your wagon.

AWD Bishop
04-07-2011, 08:05 AM
why don't you just pick up a used WRX motor 2.5 liter and swap it in? Seems more reasonable then trying to sell then buy another Subaru. Also could just rebuild the old 2.0. Buy a daily beater for cheap and then work on your wagon.

I would have gone that route too but he said he's just not interested in putting the time in to fix, which I can respect. Wish I had the money but just spent about what you are asking on upgrades for my wagon.

I would love a few parts off the wagon if your'r willing? Might even be able to exchange stock parts so that the car can still sell complete.

WRXNFX
04-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Bump for a really sweet car and a good dude.

Stilyn the fender is vinyl wrapped basically, it looks great. :)

Derek if you decide to swap in a good block let me know! ;)

Oh and I can vouch for the tuner. (me)

Daishi
04-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Many reasons. I need a car sooner rather than later to be my DD for 45+ mile roundtrips for work, and getting a chunk of cash and a cheap ass old car would be nicer right now for me than having something I want to spend money on constantly. Growing up, wanting to pay off some student loans, becoming an adult. Sucks.

scooby_rex
04-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Many reasons. I need a car sooner rather than later to be my DD for 45+ mile roundtrips for work, and getting a chunk of cash and a cheap ass old car would be nicer right now for me than having something I want to spend money on constantly. Growing up, wanting to pay off some student loans, becoming an adult. Sucks.

been there, done that

same reason I sold my wrx wagon and bought my audi, had to have reliable transport quickly.

at least you're setting yourself up to be in a better financial place, getting there is tough, hopefully you'll have the car sold in no time

NoAffiliationSTi
04-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Oh and I can vouch for the flasher. (me)

Sorry had to make one minor adjustment there Jeff. :-)