PDA

View Full Version : Workout progression

VF34RX
08-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Post up your progression (pics if you want) if you have been working out to gain muscle or simply lose some weight/inches. Just wondering if anyone else here has been trying to get fit.

I was about 130ish lbs. 1 1/2 years ago. I've been slowly progressing. Having a kid put a pretty big damper on my workout schedule. I need to get a more rounded work out and focus on my abs and chest a little harder. My motivation is i was tired of being the small kid. :lol:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/JohnFC3S/000_0059.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/JohnFC3S/100_4160.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/JohnFC3S/100_4161.jpg

summerandjoe
08-06-2009, 09:14 PM
i need to lose my gunt

scooby_rex
08-06-2009, 11:31 PM
uhh.. NOT SUBSCRIBING TO THIS THREAD!! LOL

.. although I do need progession (on loosing some extra spare tire...)

VF34RX
08-07-2009, 07:36 AM
You dont have to subscribe :lol: I just wanted to see if anyone else was working on some fitness goals. Maybe this can be some motivation for some. :D

Fran
08-07-2009, 10:35 AM
In February I started to hit the gym really hard, mostly cardio as I wanted to lose bodyfat. I was doing extremely well until Momma got pregnant. I lost about 17-20 lbs only to gain about 10-12 back :( . I still go pretty much everyday but my diet hurts my progression. She eats anything she wants and I sit there like this :shock: lol. Maybe when he is born I will be able to drop some more lbs.

VF34RX
08-07-2009, 11:03 AM
In February I started to hit the gym really hard, mostly cardio as I wanted to lose bodyfat. I was doing extremely well until Momma got pregnant. I lost about 17-20 lbs only to gain about 10-12 back :( . I still go pretty much everyday but my diet hurts my progression. She eats anything she wants and I sit there like this :shock: lol. Maybe when he is born I will be able to drop some more lbs.

I made sure i didnt gain that sympathy weight when she was pregnant. :lol: But just give it a couple months after he is born and you'll be able to get back into somewhat of a routine.

scooby_rex
08-07-2009, 04:04 PM

I made sure i didnt gain that sympathy weight when she was pregnant. :lol: But just give it a couple months after he is born and you'll be able to get back into somewhat of a routine.

LIES! you never get back into a routine! LOL

I carry around 20+ lbs all the time and it doesnt seem to help me any LOL

VF34RX
08-07-2009, 04:08 PM
LIES! you never get back into a routine! LOL

I carry around 20+ lbs all the time and it doesnt seem to help me any LOL

It is true but kids take naps. :lol:

Pick up a cheap weight set or a resistance band set. Short workouts and you stay at home.

TunedAlready02
08-07-2009, 04:42 PM
i need to lose my gunt

i thought that was only a feature on a woman. im not even going to ask...

GreenMonkey
08-07-2009, 07:11 PM
I would like to lose a little weight. About 15-20 lbs. I think I look alright now, but would like to do this for myself. It's just getting the motivation to get back into a workout! :lol:

summerandjoe
08-07-2009, 07:13 PM
I would like to lose a little weight. About 15-20 lbs. I think I look alright now, but would like to do this for myself. It's just getting the motivation to get back into a workout! :lol:

instead of sitting in your car texting, you could run on the 3 mile creek path :P :lol:

GreenMonkey
08-07-2009, 07:16 PM

instead of sitting in your car texting, you could run on the 3 mile creek path :P :lol:

Haha. Instead of driving around in circles behind my car stalking me, you could be doing the same. :lol:

summerandjoe
08-07-2009, 08:57 PM

Haha. Instead of driving around in circles behind my car stalking me, you could be doing the same. :lol:

i'll stalker-jog about 15 feet behind you while wearing black sweats and a hoody and some aviator sunglasses and a fake mustache.

redwrxhead
08-08-2009, 12:01 AM
i would love to get back into my weight training but working 2 jobs doesnt leave me with much time and it kills my diet. :? but as soon as some finances are in order and i move up to the position im shooting for ill get back into it. but for now my training consists of lifting up to 150lbs packages at work. :lol:

Legacy
08-11-2009, 01:53 PM
I started the P90X program in March, and finished that early this summer..........lost 20 pounds, and have kept it off. Now, I am mountain biking everyday for work, so riding about 50+ miles a week. Hoping to drop another 10 or so. Ill take pics on my honeymoon in Sept to show the progress!!!! :wink:

WRXNFX
08-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Ill take pics on my honeymoon in Sept to show the progress!!!! :wink:

The last thing we need to see progress pictures of,,,, is your honeymoon. :lol:

Legacy
08-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Ill take pics on my honeymoon in Sept to show the progress!!!! :wink:

The last thing we need to see progress pictures of,,,, is your honeymoon. :lol:

Oh, you're excited........dont lie!!! :lol:

VF34RX
08-12-2009, 08:03 AM
I started the P90X program in March, and finished that early this summer..........lost 20 pounds, and have kept it off. Now, I am mountain biking everyday for work, so riding about 50+ miles a week. Hoping to drop another 10 or so. Ill take pics on my honeymoon in Sept to show the progress!!!! :wink:

Thats badass. Are you gonna start working on tone and build after you get to your goal weight?

Legacy
08-12-2009, 12:27 PM

Thats badass. Are you gonna start working on tone and build after you get to your goal weight?

Yeah, thats what I have been doing. Primarily doing cardio, and it helps riding a mountain bike for work 40 hours a week. Then I want to hit the weights hard again.

VF34RX
08-12-2009, 03:11 PM

Yeah, thats what I have been doing. Primarily doing cardio, and it helps riding a mountain bike for work 40 hours a week. Then I want to hit the weights hard again.
Thats a good plan. P90X will be good to get you nice and toned and then just hit it hard while still doing some the P90X stuff so you dont lose your tone. Utilizing weights and P90x will get to a very nice build/tone. You'll be a very intimidating officer. :lol:

Hydrolix
08-12-2009, 05:45 PM
I started earlier this spring trying to get back into shape. I'm probably in the best shape I've been in for 10 years but still carrying around some extra lbs. It's hard to get to the gym. Like right now I'm debating going to the gym or out to Johnny's with the gang. :S

VF34RX
08-13-2009, 08:33 AM
That is the main reason i've been getting weights for home. that way i dont have to take all the extra time to go to a gym. I know a gym is 20x better but this way i dont miss a workout. Im going to be looking into the crossfit training. Maybe build or setup up more of a gym in my basement.

Hydrolix
08-13-2009, 12:28 PM
I have a bowflex at home (amazing piece of equipment by the way) but I hardly use it. My biggest hurdle when it comes to working out is accountability...

VF34RX
08-15-2009, 01:47 PM
I did the ab ripper X today and it is no punk. I plan on following the p90x program real soon. Probably not to a T but it help me out alot.

Fran
08-18-2009, 06:44 PM
I have a bowflex at home (amazing piece of equipment by the way) but I hardly use it. My biggest hurdle when it comes to working out is accountability...

I have had 2 Bowflex's. They are good but I like the gym alot better. I may look into this P90x, I think I saw an infomercial on it.

VF34RX
08-19-2009, 08:52 AM
Fran you haz a PM.

VF34RX
03-05-2010, 09:17 AM
So im finally making some progress. I flattened out my stomach and am now starting to build and tone everything.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/JohnFC3S/DSC00213.jpg

For reference, this is where i was.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/JohnFC3S/100_4161.jpg

scooby_rex
03-05-2010, 12:40 PM
NMS!!!

not - man -safe :P

LeggyGT-Rs
03-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Weight before and after? Is this simply from Your ninja activities, or from p90x also? ( I am not re-reading the thread...LOL)

VF34RX
03-05-2010, 02:40 PM
NMS!!!

not - man -safe :P

:lol: are you questioning your own sexuality? It is perfectly "straight/hetero" to show off accomplishments like weight loss or muscle building

Weight before and after? Is this simply from Your ninja activities, or from p90x also? ( I am not re-reading the thread...LOL)

Weight is staying the same +/- a couple pounds. And yes i am doing my kenpo classes and P90X.

cseaman
03-05-2010, 11:04 PM
:lol: are you questioning your own sexuality? It is perfectly "straight/hetero" to show off accomplishments like weight loss or muscle building

..and to think people call kcsr gay :lol: :roll: :twisted:

VF34RX
03-08-2010, 08:40 AM

..and to think people call kcsr gay :lol: :roll: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: How are you coming along?

cseaman
03-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Good. I've got my recent stuff right under yours over on KCSR.

VF34RX
03-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Good. I've got my recent stuff right under yours over on KCSR.

Badass man, we are about the same build right now.