PDA

View Full Version : vomit

tyranosaurs-WRX
02-16-2011, 08:31 AM
any suggestions on how to clean it from my carpet? most of it is under the seat I managed to clean the seat and what all I could reach but I got out to my car this morning and dispite the half gallon of fabreze and leaving the windows down all night the puddle of sick managed to overpower everything. so any cleaning sugestions?

WRXNFX
02-16-2011, 08:35 AM
Man I called that!!! :) :lol:

tyranosaurs-WRX
02-16-2011, 08:43 AM
well to be fair she tried to get it outside, and i don't belive she knows she got some (alot/most) inside and down the sideskirt. but I can clean it. shes alright and thats what i care about.

VF34RX
02-16-2011, 08:55 AM
I take it she partied a little hard? :lol:

tyranosaurs-WRX
02-16-2011, 08:58 AM
yeah. to the dismay of my vehicle, :cry:

DevXTech
02-16-2011, 09:16 AM
Sounds like your car had a rough night. I'm not sure what all you have tried on the carpet but once it is cleaned you might spread dry baking soda over the spot on the carpet and leave it for 12 hours. A lot of people say leave it for 24hrs but it helps neutralize the smell. Oh and be sure the carpet is dry before putting the baking soda on. After 12 hrs or so just vacuum it out. :)

tyranosaurs-WRX
02-16-2011, 09:35 AM
I'll try that, I got most of it clean and I tried using the enzyme killer spray that I use when my dogs potty inside but it didn't kill the smell.

AWD Bishop
02-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Good luck getting that smell out. That ranks right up there with Skunk...

Speaking of that, you might try using the same method as getting skunk smell out. I read about some mixture you can make that is really the only way to get the skunk smell out. If it works for skunk, I'm sure it will work for punk. Can't remember where on the web I saw it but if I can find it, I will post it up here.

WRXNFX
02-16-2011, 10:31 AM
Good luck getting that smell out. That ranks right up there with Skunk...

Speaking of that, you might try using the same method as getting skunk smell out. I read about some mixture you can make that is really the only way to get the skunk smell out. If it works for skunk, I'm sure it will work for punk. Can't remember where on the web I saw it but if I can find it, I will post it up here.

You are to use douche to clean skunk smell off. truly.. No joke.

dukenukem
02-16-2011, 11:28 AM
http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/flamethrower.jpg

works a lot better than fabreeze.

Also, protip for kids getting drunk; be sure to keep your cell phones in your pockets/ purse at all times. :)

soundguy
02-18-2011, 12:31 AM
Also, protip for kids getting drunk; be sure to keep your cell phones in your pockets/ purse at all times. :)
i drunk text way too much to do that

dukenukem
02-18-2011, 03:27 PM
i drunk text way too much to do that
Well, i just gave you the solution. 8)