PDA

View Full Version : Parting out the '06

Obsidian06
10-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I am soon thinking about trading the Subie in and will most likely take the car back to stock. If I sell the parts, here is a list as to what is available. I will give locals (KCSubaru) the opportunity to get parts first.

-Cobb adjustable rear sway bar
-TurboXS Stealth back exhaust -- will need stock exhaust in return
-SPT STi axle-back muffler -- Will need stock in return
-Prodrive shift knob (Black) -- Will need stock
-SS Autochrome top mount intercooler -- This is already off the car and ready for sale if anyone wants it. $100
-Seibon CF hood and hoodpins -- This has started to yellow in a few places. Was $550 new, asking for $200. Has a set of Sparco hoodpins -- http://www.seiboncarbon.com/product.php?product_id=215&category=Carbon+Fiber+Hoods&makeId=SUBARU&modelId=IMPREZA/WRX/STi+-+GDA/GDB&year=2006
-2 sets of lowering springs -- Eibach Pro-kit (this is listed for 02-03, but I have the 02-03 tophats that will let this work for any of the 04-07 models. Tein S-Techs. Currently on the car and will need a stock exchange with either of the two. $100 for each set, or if you want to wrench them off and replace $50)
-Autometer Nexus boost gauge and controller w/triple pod gauge cluster -- $200
-Instrument cluster gauge holder -- $20
-VF39 -- Has some major shaft play, but no infamous crack on the hot side -- $50
-STi trunk and spoiler -- will trade for stock WRX trunk and spoiler. Must be Obsidian Black Pearl ('05-07).
-V2 replica front lip -- $50. This has some scratches to it from rubbing my driveways.

I know there are things that I am forgetting and I will add them later. If you see something you want that doesn't have a price, PM me an offer.

I will also be willing to sell the car, as is. The car will not be for sale until at least January, but I am not wanting to be in a hurry to get the parts off. Right now the car has 102,000 miles and I am looking to get $11,000.

DevXTech
10-11-2010, 03:30 PM
I might be interested in the Autometer Nexus boost gauge and controller but I wouldn't need the triple pod gauge cluster. Is it the boost/vac gauge or just the boost? Also do you happen to know what firmware revision it is?

Crispy
10-11-2010, 04:16 PM
I've got a stock turbo-back I'd be interested in swapping. Also the instrument cluster, is it the dual gauge one? If so I'd take it.

soundguy
10-12-2010, 01:08 AM
thinking about the shift knob let me know what you whant to get out of it

Obsidian06
10-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Thanks for all the interest everyone. I will be putting together a full price list this weekend and also start going through the car to get all the parts that will be for sale. Everyone that has replied will have first option to the parts.

CWLTT
10-12-2010, 04:29 PM
I am interested in either set of springs, I have the rear STI 06 springs/struts but not front, maybe we can make a deal on one of the sets? :D

Obsidian06
10-13-2010, 08:22 AM
I am interested in either set of springs, I have the rear STI 06 springs/struts but not front, maybe we can make a deal on one of the sets? :D

I am going to need a full stock set of suspension to go back on the car when both sets of springs are gone.

With either set I will have to swap out some portion of my suspension. Right now, I am running the S-techs in the front and the Prokit in the rear.

Obsidian06
10-13-2010, 08:39 AM
I might be interested in the Autometer Nexus boost gauge and controller but I wouldn't need the triple pod gauge cluster. Is it the boost/vac gauge or just the boost? Also do you happen to know what firmware revision it is?

It is a boost/vac gauge, but I don't know the firmware version. I will see if there is a way to check/update it. This has been on my car for the past 3-4 years if that gives you any idea of where it may be. I know that Autometer has brought out a newer controller for the Nexus.

DevXTech
10-13-2010, 09:29 AM

It is a boost/vac gauge, but I don't know the firmware version. I will see if there is a way to check/update it. This has been on my car for the past 3-4 years if that gives you any idea of where it may be. I know that Autometer has brought out a newer controller for the Nexus.
What's the model # of the controller you have? Supposively you can get the firmware version by how many times the record light blinks on the remote during startup. I believe version 4 firmware is the latest so that would be 4 blinks.

Obsidian06
10-14-2010, 11:36 AM

What's the model # of the controller you have? Supposively you can get the firmware version by how many times the record light blinks on the remote during startup. I believe version 4 firmware is the latest so that would be 4 blinks.

I will have to pull it and check it. Right now it isn't hooked up but I should be able to power in on easily.

phillcam021
10-17-2010, 06:04 PM
any word on the stealthback?

dukenukem
10-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Pics of the lip ?

myveryown07
10-20-2010, 11:53 PM
i have a set of 06/07 stock wrx springs sitting in my garage...i'll take the s techs

NWAudio
10-21-2010, 11:24 AM
Pro kit still available?

myveryown07
10-21-2010, 10:41 PM
whenever he can reply i would consider both sets of springs sold...i have a stock set with cash in hand as well as nwaudio

KCsubikid
10-22-2010, 05:06 PM
i pmed a couple days ago about the prokits as well

myveryown07
10-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Seniority rules!

Jk that's fine I want the s techs anyway.. I'm just waiting to hear from him.. Ill even help him take them off.

myveryown07
10-24-2010, 01:32 AM
can anybody get a hold of him so we can figure out if they are still available or anything?

KCsubikid
10-25-2010, 07:28 PM
ha i am wondering too

stinole
10-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Price of axle back? I have stock in return.

phillcam021
10-25-2010, 07:49 PM
would really like to get ahold of this guy!! dips in steathback if no one else was before me i emailed him about it 2 weeks ago about it

Crispy
10-25-2010, 08:07 PM
would really like to get ahold of this guy!! dips in steathback if no one else was before me i emailed him about it 2 weeks ago about it
I'm pretty sure I was first on the exhaust, but he hasn't been on since the 14th so I guess we're all waiting until he makes it back here to find out what's going on.

phillcam021
10-25-2010, 08:10 PM
i emailed on the 19th :cry: lol its all good tho it would be nice to hear from him tho

myveryown07
10-26-2010, 11:25 PM
i had bizzle email him at work and that was yesterday and still nothing....kinda getting a little frustrated with this

myveryown07
10-29-2010, 10:07 PM
still no word this is starting to get to me

myveryown07
11-06-2010, 11:42 AM
does anybody talk to this guy at all?

burgez
11-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Is this dude still breathing? I really want that stealth back

VF34RX
11-08-2010, 12:04 PM
This topic is locked until someone hears back from him. :bounce:
If someone does get ahold of him, please pm me.