PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Scion xB, white, 31k, 5spd $10k obo

stentorian
09-29-2010, 11:12 AM
$10,000 OBO as is with hail damage, I may fix some things to sell as is or will work out a price with seller.

2008 Scion xB - Super White, 5 speed manual, under 36k miles (will post exact later), clean title and title is in hand. If you want the carfax from when I bought it I can show you that. It still has the factory warranty until 36k miles.

Quick specs:
- 2.4 liters in-line 4 front engine, 2AZ-FE (TC engine)
-Power: 158 HP @ 6,000 rpm; 162 ft lb tq
- Four-wheel ABS
- Brake assist system
- Four disc brakes including two ventilated discs
- Electronic brake distribution
- Electronic traction control via ABS & engine management
- Stability control
- Strut front suspension independent with stabilizer bar and coil springs, torsion beam rear suspension rigid with stabilizer bar and coil springs.
- Weights: curb weight (lbs) 3,086
- Pioneer audio system with AM/FM and CD player CD player reads MP3, w/ 6 speakers.
The above is taken from and also for more specs about the car see this link:
http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2008/scion/xb/specifications/index.html

Car is stock with a few options, (how I bought it):
- 16x6.5" Scion wheels.
- Overhead compartment, it has a few drop downs to hold stuff, perfect for sunglasses 8) , etc.
- Front 2 windows have aftermarket tint on them, the rest was stock from the factory.
- Only came with 1 key fob.

Interior:
- Easily fits 4-5 adults total in the car, plenty of room in seating areas.
- Interior I'd give a 9/10.

Exterior:
- A few scratches on the front bumper lip on bottom.
- 1 body scratch, it's near driver door handle, could be touched up if it bothers you, hard to notice unless looking for it.
- If I recall it has 1 tiny ding on top of driver side front 1/4 panel, barely see it.
- Exterior 9/10, may have a few minor deals as listed above but other than that it's like new.

$13,000 OBO. Open to offers, just seeing what I can sell it for. Also open to trades for another Subaru, trade plus cash on your end. Looking for something cheaper and AWD :twisted:

Pics:
http://kcsubaru.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20874

Note: Had a CEL for P0352 which was a Service Bulletin fix (for 2008 xB's), have receipts for that work.

Post, Email or PM me for more info. Thanks for looking

-Joe

stentorian
10-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Bump and could be a great family car! :bounce:

-Joe

stentorian
11-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Just lost job and rolled over 30k last weekend bump!!
-Joe

stentorian
11-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Lost job and need to sell to buy cheaper Subaru, hehehe. Thanks for looking and open to all offers.
-Joe

stentorian
04-19-2011, 09:07 PM
Mileage update, just under 36k miles now and new price to possibly sell as is with hail damage. Price is very 'OBO' at $10k so shoot offers if interested. Thanks
-Joe

SubyRS21
04-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Trade you my GC 8)

stentorian
04-28-2011, 12:57 AM
Trade you my GC 8)

Possibly interested, can you put cash on top of trade, if so how much? Thanks
-Joe