PDA

View Full Version : Part Out Last Few Parts

WRXNFX
07-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Price listed as a guide. OBO for everything.

Diff cover ProDrive $60
harness Blue bolt in Schroth $140

Car parts are gone!

Left but on hold for people (these peole should continue to keep me updated)

Spare tire cover and carpet - DubluRX
Pass rear handle trime and bracket - boognish (NS)

PM if interested. Ideally have a price in mind. I will try to research a good price for these too.

Volume discounts do apply.. :)

Updated 11/24 for sold parts.

rookrex
07-24-2009, 08:40 PM
PM Sent!

WRBugeye
07-24-2009, 09:07 PM
Grounding Kit-More info on this please

4 door cards-Pics? Nam and I might be trading interiors but his cards don't match mine

whole dash- Not looking for the whole dash, but the piece with the cup holder and the silver plastic cover thingy next to it.

NoAffiliationSTi
07-24-2009, 10:53 PM
one of these days jeff i'll meet up with you, LOL

slowagon
07-25-2009, 10:41 AM
how much on the dash- i recently bought a 06 center console and found that it doesnt match perfectly with dash lines on a bugeye and not to jack but i have my 02 console and radio trim id like to get rid of too

myveryown07
07-25-2009, 01:56 PM
dash is the same for 02-04 wrx you will need to look into an 05+ dash

slowagon
07-25-2009, 02:10 PM
oh doh! but thanks for the info

WRXNFX
07-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Grounding Kit-More info on this please

4 door cards-Pics? Nam and I might be trading interiors but his cards don't match mine

whole dash- Not looking for the whole dash, but the piece with the cup holder and the silver plastic cover thingy next to it.

The door cards are all black.

The cup holder I have I am pretty sure. The silver piece next to it is part of the vent cover right? It is spoken for.

WRBugeye
07-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Have any pics of the door cards? Or the grounding kit?

WRXNFX
07-25-2009, 09:32 PM
You can see a door card here.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/wrxnfxkc/DSC_0007-9crp.jpg

Grounding kit is sold.

myveryown07
07-25-2009, 10:28 PM
ill help you make a grounding kit if your still interested in one

paper_tiger
07-30-2009, 08:32 AM
PM Sent

WRXNFX
08-01-2009, 08:12 PM
PM Sent

and returned, bumpity.

WRXNFX
08-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Bump

paper_tiger
08-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Let me know when you are in town again and we can meet up. I actually have your info in my phone this time. :D

WRXNFX
08-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Let me know when you are in town again and we can meet up. I actually have your info in my phone this time. :D

Tonight or tomorrow night after 7:15 PM works for me.

WRBugeye
08-10-2009, 09:45 PM
How much are you looking to get out of the door cards? I dunno if I will re-wrap mine. I figure yours might be worth some money?

WRXNFX
08-11-2009, 07:34 AM
How much are you looking to get out of the door cards? I dunno if I will re-wrap mine. I figure yours might be worth some money?

All four door cards, how about $150.

WRXNFX
08-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Wheels Stock painted yellow with worn Kumho 700's $200

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/wrxnfxkc/DSC_0001-20.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/wrxnfxkc/DSC_0002-17.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/wrxnfxkc/DSC_0003-19.jpg

Wheels Kazera KZ-V 16 x 7 50mm offset rims. They have corded hoosiers on BAKED break dust, will not come off!! $200
SOLD

LeggyGT-Rs
08-16-2009, 09:42 PM
Jeff, those WRX wheels are the tits; i wish i had the extra money, those would look stellar on my car. Ill start saving, unless you do silly things like 100 bucks a month :)

WRXNFX
08-26-2009, 11:25 AM
B U M P

Chezedik
08-31-2009, 11:18 PM
Jeff,

Rear shoes? I am thinking about making some bitching turning brakes...
-Nick

WRXNFX
09-01-2009, 07:46 AM
Jeff,

Rear shoes? I am thinking about making some bitching turning brakes...
-Nick

I don't understand.

NoAffiliationSTi
09-05-2009, 07:35 PM
hey Jeff I think I need to get those C pillar covers from you as well

WRXNFX
09-05-2009, 09:10 PM
hey Jeff I think I need to get those C pillar covers from you as well

I'll pull them.

95imprezaL
09-06-2009, 05:33 PM
you still have those wheels if so let me know asap very interested

WRXNFX
09-06-2009, 09:18 PM
you still have those wheels if so let me know asap very interested

Yes, both pictured sets are here in Omaha. I will be coming down Tuesday morning, should I bring them down?

WRXNFX
09-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Updated.

If I am holding parts for you, I will impose a 2 month limit, then I will resell.

I forgot your user name, The guy who wants the drive shafts and diff. You are going on 3 monthes. :D I would like to sell them to you. PM me.

Also I bolded the parts I think should be pretty popular. :D

Just4fuN
09-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Why didn't you re-use the shift light in the STI?

WRXNFX
09-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Why didn't you re-use the shift light in the STI?

It comes stock with one in the guage cluster Junior. 8)

myveryown07
09-09-2009, 06:39 PM
are you talkin about the rear diff the guy needs to buy?

Miracle max
09-09-2009, 07:03 PM
pm' ya

Just4fuN
09-10-2009, 03:31 AM
It comes stock with one in the guage cluster Junior. 8)

DOH!

Yeah... But you could make it light up like the 4th of July in there!

WRXNFX
09-10-2009, 09:56 AM
are you talkin about the rear diff the guy needs to buy?

When I posted

I forgot your user name, The guy who wants the drive shafts and diff. You are going on 3 monthes. :D I would like to sell them to you. PM me.

Yes, I was talkin about the rear diff the guy needs to buy :shock:

Long form:

If you are the guy I saw at Cap Fed and then you PM'd me and said "I want to buy your whole drive train, not including the tranny" Please get in contact with me again. I would like you (guy from last sentence) to buy it from me. I am getting tired of stepping around it and will sell it to someone esle soon, beccause 3 months is a month longer that I would like to store something with 0 communication. I am not mad, since the forum shot dice I have no way of tracking you down. PS I stripped the SSSSHHHHH out of a bolt head trying to get one of the trailing arms off of the hub. so, hopefully you need both together or have a magic way to undo a round bolt. :oops: BTW only the second bolt I screwed up taking the whole car apart. :)

Clear?

WRXNFX
09-22-2009, 02:05 PM
I am going to try and get the frame pulled by Sept 29th.

I will be through all the odds and ins in when it goes.

If you and or a part you are interested in are not at the bottom of the list, it may get thrown.

I may end up doing a "Garage Sale" next Monday night of the things that are not taken, cash offer takes it. :)

DanC
09-22-2009, 02:42 PM
I stripped the SSSSHHHHH out of a bolt head trying to get one of the trailing arms off of the hub. so, hopefully you need both together or have a magic way to undo a round bolt. :oops: BTW only the second bolt I screwed up taking the whole car apart. :)

Clear?

Hey Jeff, I may have one of those rounded-bolt-head remover sockets at home that would fit. What size is/was the head?

Dan

WRXNFX
09-22-2009, 03:25 PM
I stripped the SSSSHHHHH out of a bolt head trying to get one of the trailing arms off of the hub. so, hopefully you need both together or have a magic way to undo a round bolt. :oops: BTW only the second bolt I screwed up taking the whole car apart. :)

Clear?

Hey Jeff, I may have one of those rounded-bolt-head remover sockets at home that would fit. What size is/was the head?

Dan

17mm I think. It is the one that holds the trailing arm to the front of the hub.

WRXNFX
09-22-2009, 03:29 PM

If you and or a part you are interested in are not at the bottom of the list, it may get thrown.

I may end up doing a "Garage Sale" next Monday night of the things that are not taken, cash offer takes it. :)

BTW guys, remember I have most of the trim pieces.

So if you put a hole in your dash, or broke the inside the trunk light, make me an offer and you can have replacement!! :)

I tell you for sure that pretty soon I am going to make a box of compatable spares. I might need a second wiper motor or starter some day. :)

Got a big stain on a seat belt or hole in your back seat?

Missing your WRX spare or owners manual?

Just saying a lot of this stuff may just get thrown and that could be sad for all of us. :)

slowagon
09-22-2009, 04:43 PM
how much for the rear diff anyway?

WRXNFX
09-22-2009, 05:52 PM
how much for the rear diff anyway?

Great question. There was a mystery guy interested, but he has been at large too long and no deal made. Make me an offer. $200?

Just4fuN
09-23-2009, 01:49 AM
BTW guys, remember I have most of the trim pieces.

So if you put a hole in your dash, or broke the inside the trunk light, make me an offer and you can have replacement!! :)

I tell you for sure that pretty soon I am going to make a box of compatable spares. I might need a second wiper motor or starter some day. :)

Got a big stain on a seat belt or hole in your back seat?

Missing your WRX spare or owners manual?

Just saying a lot of this stuff may just get thrown and that could be sad for all of us. :)

Have you considered running a commercial on TV? That's what this sounds like... :lol:

DIGA_DELAY
09-23-2009, 02:08 PM

That sounds like a good idea. I will come and take a look at what you got left.
You are keeping all the spare nuts, bolts, screws, and such right? You never know when you might need something.

WRXNFX
09-23-2009, 03:16 PM

You are keeping all the spare nuts, bolts, screws, and such right? You never know when you might need something.

Oh yeah. 8)

I think I might sort them out, keep one or 2 of each, then just be availible, for a buck a bolt people can come get hardware.. :)

DIGA_DELAY
09-23-2009, 04:17 PM

Oh yeah. 8)

I think I might sort them out, keep one or 2 of each, then just be availible, for a buck a bolt people can come get hardware.. :)

I kept all the ones from the 240sx I parted out and have ended up using most of them since that time. It is much nicer to have random fasteners and other misc small parts in the garage then having to run to the hardware store all the time. I have a bunch of jars that I throw them all in till needed.

WRXNFX
09-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Oh yeah. 8)

I kept all the ones from the 240sx I parted out and have ended up using most of them since that time. It is much nicer to have random fasteners and other misc small parts in the garage then having to run to the hardware store all the time. I have a bunch of jars that I throw them all in till needed.

The new house came with a caninet in the garage (the one with the WCC sticker) and it has an old silver ware sorter in there, may go with that. The bolts I have basically have 1/2 filled a 24 can flat (like cheap pop comes in).

It is pretty sweet. 8)

DanC
09-23-2009, 11:55 PM

Clear?

Dan

17mm I think. It is the one that holds the trailing arm to the front of the hub.

I tried the big one on a lug nut and it fit, so it should fit over that bolt head.

WRXNFX
10-01-2009, 11:49 PM
bump

myveryown07
10-02-2009, 12:27 PM
i won't be able to use the door cards jeff min are different then yours...

WRXNFX
10-02-2009, 12:33 PM
i won't be able to use the door cards jeff min are different then yours...

OK. You have window cranks?

WRXNFX
10-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Frame and big stuff leaves tomorrow. The day after you need something, I will not be able to help. :wink:

WRXNFX
10-19-2009, 12:32 PM
It is getting cold and these parts are taking up my side of the garage.

If I have been sitting on parts for you for a while, come get them or I may put them back up for sale!!

:D

WRXNFX
10-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Updated

HYBRIDBOXER
10-26-2009, 04:49 PM
I've read the parts list, but is there any chance you have an R160 rear diff sitting around? Thanks - Nick

WRXNFX
10-26-2009, 05:27 PM
I've read the parts list, but is there any chance you have an R160 rear diff sitting around? Thanks - Nick

Nope, left last week.

HYBRIDBOXER
10-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Oh well thanks anyways.

Miracle max
10-27-2009, 04:25 PM
thanx jeff!

Love the rims! nice talking and hanging, pease text me when you are in town again so i can take you out to dinner for such a good deal! :D

LeggyGT-Rs
10-27-2009, 04:48 PM
thanx jeff!

Love the rims! nice talking and hanging, pease text me when you are in town again so i can take you out to dinner for such a good deal! :D

Tell me you go the gold stock wheels!

Miracle max
10-27-2009, 05:59 PM
YUUUUP!

why? :?

Just4fuN
10-28-2009, 02:29 AM
YUUUUP!

why? :?

Because Kyle's a fan of all things unique. :lol:

Miracle max
10-28-2009, 11:26 AM
ahhhh cool!

Just makin sure i didnt swoop them out from anyone. Id feel bad :D

LeggyGT-Rs
10-28-2009, 12:20 PM
ahhhh cool!

I missed my chance, I thought the color was RAD when i saw them... Would have looked great on green ;)

WRXNFX
10-28-2009, 12:54 PM
ahhhh cool!

That is the sellers job IMO, to make sure order is maintained.

Miracle max
10-28-2009, 03:34 PM
ahhhh cool!

Jeff your kinda like Gandalf the grey...... so wise. :D

WRXNFX
10-28-2009, 04:08 PM
[quote="Miracle max":24bjvell]ahhhh cool!

Jeff your kinda like Gandalf the grey...... so wise. :D[/quote:24bjvell]

Gandalf would kick Miracle Max's ASS every day of the week yo.

WRXNFX
11-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Probably give all this stuff away at the end of the month. Make an offer if you want something.

Thanks everyone that has purchased stuff, you guys helped me break pretty much even and hopefully you have walked with good stuff too!!

NoAffiliationSTi
11-16-2009, 02:21 PM
i thought of something else the other day i needed and now my mind is blank....damn it

I remembered....I need one of the fill "switch plates" that I can put in place of my intercooler sprayer button since I have taken out all of that

WRXNFX
11-17-2009, 08:56 AM
i thought of something else the other day i needed and now my mind is blank....damn it

I remembered....I need one of the fill "switch plates" that I can put in place of my intercooler sprayer button since I have taken out all of that

mmm, I should have one that I pulled from the STi to put the fogs in... I will have to check my parts bucket, in Omaha, Thursday night. ;)

NoAffiliationSTi
12-11-2009, 11:29 PM
drivers a pillar?

WRXNFX
12-11-2009, 11:35 PM
drivers a pillar?

Nay, I think Just4Fun has one? He has the one from the STi, I have the one from the wreck, so I think he still has his stocker.

Just4fuN
12-12-2009, 03:15 AM
Nay, I think Just4Fun has one? He has the one from the STi, I have the one from the wreck, so I think he still has his stocker.

Yeah, I do have the stocker still. I'm holding onto it in case I want to switch back if I part out the car to sell. The one that's on the car has holes cut into it for a boost gauge (out of the STI, like Jeff said).

fishawrx
12-31-2009, 11:00 AM
Thanks everyone that has purchased stuff, you guys helped me break pretty much even and hopefully you have walked with good stuff too!!

I know I've got a fishaWRXNFX hybrid wagon now thanks to your part out: steering wheel, rear end, starter.... i'm sure there was something else. :lol:

WRXNFX
12-31-2009, 01:23 PM

I know I've got a fishaWRXNFX hybrid wagon now thanks to your part out: steering wheel, rear end, starter.... i'm sure there was something else. :lol:

Tomorrow there is a meet up here to put my old dash into an RSTi.. :)

I like that part the best, that I can see parts of my car on friends cars. :)

EDIT

I just saw your interior pics, nice shift knob. I got that from have 1 want 1. 8)

fishawrx
12-31-2009, 03:32 PM
oh yeah, an spt intake, snokus and window switch as well