PDA

View Full Version : COBB Tuning AccessPort Survey

Hydrolix
08-20-2010, 10:42 AM
COBB is in the initial phases of developing their 3rd Generation AccessPort and they want feed back from you the end user! You don't need to own an AccessPort to take this survey. In fact they are looking for input that will help them create a device that is more appealing to a broader audience.

Survey should take about 5 minutes and you could help shape the direction of the 3rd Generation AccessPort.

http://www.cobbtuning.com/

DevXTech
08-20-2010, 10:45 AM
I did this a couple days ago. :D I wonder when they will release the third generation accessports and what kind of upgrade options will be available.

Hydrolix
08-20-2010, 10:51 AM
My understanding is that they are early in their investigative phase. Some of the survey questions ask about whether you'd like a device as it is now or something that is constantly connected and doing things in real-time...which would be awesome. I made comments about having it hooked up, mounted and usable all the time would make it a must buy.

Crispy
08-20-2010, 10:53 AM
When I clicked your link I got a msg that the survey was already completed. I had to go to the Cobb website and click their link from the home page.

Hydrolix
08-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Fixed.

I guess they log each survey so I can't link it directly. It's on their homepage so I just linked that.

WRXNFX
08-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Took a lot lest that 5, :)

I like the direction of some of the questions.