PDA

View Full Version : Haven’t been around much lately

zone
07-22-2009, 08:15 AM
Haven’t been around much lately. This is why.
http://www.fox4kc.com/lifestyle/health/ ... 3214.story (http://www.fox4kc.com/lifestyle/health/wdaf-story-health-072109,0,2703214.story)

Hope you are all in good health and be careful. See you on the road.

KSwrxWAGON
07-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Sorry to hear that, Paul. Skin cancer is pretty sneaky. Hope to see you around soon.

scooby_rex
07-22-2009, 09:07 AM
Man, that is just crazy, we're very sorry for your loss

if there's anything you need you know where to find me

BigC
07-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Very sorry to hear Paul :( I can't begin to imagine how hard that would be for both her and her family...

ElScooby
07-22-2009, 08:26 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Cancer fucking sucks. I just lost my father in law Friday.

WRXNFX
07-23-2009, 07:24 AM
You know we have you back Paul!! :)

We need to meet up at the Yard House again! :)

VF34RX
07-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Please excuse my ignorance but what relation is she? I know you have a daughter or two and a son but i havent really met them and i dont know your last name. Im really sorry for your loss. If your ever in the northland and want a beer or something let me know.

WRXNFX
07-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Please excuse my ignorance but what relation is she? I know you have a daughter or two and a son but i havent really met them and i dont know your last name. Im really sorry for your loss. If your ever in the northland and want a beer or something let me know.

Same last name. :(

Obsidian06
07-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss, Paul.

zone
07-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks for all the thoughtful comments. She was my niece (brothers daughter). My kids and his are all the same ages and are very close so my kids really are taking it hard.

We all went down to MU for her grad and all the kids partied for three days then this happened. Life goes on but it still sucks.

WRXNFX
07-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks for all the thoughtful comments. She was my niece (brothers daughter). My kids and his are all the same ages and are very close so my kids really are taking it hard.

We all went down to MU for her grad and all the kids partied for three days then this happened. Life goes on but it still sucks.

Her brother looked a lot like you son, I wan't sure either way.

I have said it before for different reasons, but it still applies. I am amazed any of us live through being 18.

We need a cruise for cancer or something. Maybe get HPT and KCIR involved. :)

As I said before let me know if you need anything!

ElScooby
07-23-2009, 04:39 PM

Her brother looked a lot like you son, I wan't sure either way.

I have said it before for different reasons, but it still applies. I am amazed any of us live through being 18.

We need a cruise for cancer or something. Maybe get HPT and KCIR involved. :)

As I said before let me know if you need anything!

I'm also down for any cruise for cancer event.

Justin 05 Sti
07-23-2009, 04:48 PM
I am sorry for your family's loss Paul.

I lost my father to skin cancer.

Obsidian06
07-23-2009, 11:11 PM
I think it would be cool for us to get a benefit cruise/car show together for an organization like the American Cancer Society.

Hey LSS, what do you think?

DevXTech
07-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss Paul. As many have said if there is anything we can do let us know.

I'm also down for a cruise for cancer. Lost my grandfather on Dec 20th of 2008 to Pancreatic cancer. It's definately a hard thing to get over losing a loved one to cancer.

Fran
07-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Sorry Paul. I think a cruise or car show is an awesome idea. Let me know how I can help.