PDA

View Full Version : Meeting up Tonight! july 9th 2010

BadCompany
07-09-2010, 01:24 PM
meeting at hobby lobby off 291 north in lees summit at 930 hanging for a bit hten crusin to (mexico) aka kansas to have some fun :albino: probably meet at hen house off 135th or lowes off state line hit me up if u want to join 81667999531 hope to see u there all make all models welcome

xXSTi-lynXx
07-09-2010, 07:04 PM
i am game too meet and cruise , do you want me to bring the headlight ?

WRXNFX
07-09-2010, 09:01 PM
meeting at hobby lobby off 291 north in lees summit at 930 hanging for a bit hten crusin to (mexico) aka kansas to have some fun :albino: probably meet at hen house off 135th or lowes off state line hit me up if u want to join 81667999531 hope to see u there all make all models welcome

You are in KC? I thought you were 6 hours away? I could have flashed you stage 2 last night.. :lol:

BadCompany
07-10-2010, 11:13 AM
lol i told u i was in kc i wasnt sure where u got the i dea i was far away from

WRXNFX
07-10-2010, 12:03 PM
lol i told u i was in kc i wasnt sure where u got the i dea i was far away from

It was probably our long conversations about you buying the car 6 hours from KC and maybe wanting to get flash by a guy on STl since he was closer.. :P

I think we may have miss understood each other. LOL

ndwolfwood
07-10-2010, 12:26 PM
so how was the standing in parking lots? reminds me of high school

WRXNFX
07-10-2010, 12:28 PM

Very underrated.. :D

I love a good meet and cruise..

I didn't go to this one, but Thursdays Hooters meet was great.. :D

ndwolfwood
07-10-2010, 08:13 PM

meet and cruise is good, but i heard a lot of standing around happens...

WRXNFX
07-10-2010, 10:38 PM

Well if you do not want to meet other owners, why be in a club?

ndwolfwood
07-10-2010, 10:43 PM
not what im sayin at all

WRXNFX
07-10-2010, 10:53 PM
not what im sayin at all

Well that is what I got, so what are you saying?

ndwolfwood
07-10-2010, 11:01 PM
if ur gonna have a meet in a traditional fashion, instead of a get together before some ppl go racing or whatever dont do it at a business that probably does not want you there, also at night in a parking lot of a closed business will attract the cops among other unwanted attention. especially dont advertise it on a website, i hate to sound like an old man here but if ur gonna street race, for gods sake dont post about it in a public forum, and if you have to do it...be safe

if i were a state trooper...local trrop headquarters not but 2 miles from that hobby lobby...i would have been snoopin around and following people...

just my thoughts...

something like the hooters or bww meets are completely different

if thats not enough to satisfy ur troll then forget i said anything cuz i would have went if my wife wasnt working and i didnt have to watch my son

WRXNFX
07-10-2010, 11:08 PM
I do not troll, I was responding to your "stand around" comment

I agree, meet at this closed business then we will race is a bit lame,

Eat, then hang in the parking lot until we need to go home can be great.. :)

I think we agree, thank you.. :)

cseaman
07-11-2010, 12:15 AM
if ur gonna have a meet in a traditional fashion, instead of a get together before some ppl go racing or whatever dont do it at a business that probably does not want you there, also at night in a parking lot of a closed business will attract the cops among other unwanted attention. especially dont advertise it on a website, i hate to sound like an old man here but if ur gonna street race, for gods sake dont post about it in a public forum, and if you have to do it...be safe

if i were a state trooper...local trrop headquarters not but 2 miles from that hobby lobby...i would have been snoopin around and following people...

just my thoughts...

something like the hooters or bww meets are completely different

if thats not enough to satisfy ur troll then forget i said anything cuz i would have went if my wife wasnt working and i didnt have to watch my son

Actually, no, LSPD is fully aware that people meet at that Hobby Lobby, and no one has made any complaints...people have been going there on a weekly basis during the summer since at least 2008/9. People don't race on 291N or even in LS that much, so LSPD really could care less.

The 4-5 times I've been there with friends, a cop has rolled up and hangs out. There are no issues.

TunedAlready02
07-11-2010, 12:22 AM

If youre looking for street racing and other shenanigans you can find all of that over at http://www.kcsr.org, Ive seen you over there. Thats not what we're all about over here. Im perfectly fine with standing in a parking lot full of Subarus, popping some hoods, getting some grub, then burning off. As a matter of fact, I made the 2 hour trip to KC for the thursday meet just to do "a lot of standing around", and had a pretty good time with the 11 others that showed up for that exact reason.

ndwolfwood
07-11-2010, 01:02 AM
I do not troll, I was responding to your "stand around" comment

I agree, meet at this closed business then we will race is a bit lame,

Eat, then hang in the parking lot until we need to go home can be great.. :)

I think we agree, thank you.. :)
:D

Just4fuN
07-11-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm with TunedAlready on this one. I interpreted this as a KCSR-style stand-around-in-parking-lots-then-street-race post, especially with the "Mexico" reference. These posts are a dime-a-dozen on KCSR and are not the same as our BWW/Hooters/whatever meets. I believe these blatant racing meets are what wolfwood was putting down.

You will not find me at these kinds of meets.

ndwolfwood
07-11-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm with TunedAlready on this one. I interpreted this as a KCSR-style stand-around-in-parking-lots-then-street-race post, especially with the "Mexico" reference. These posts are a dime-a-dozen on KCSR and are not the same as our BWW/Hooters/whatever meets. I believe these blatant racing meets are what wolfwood was putting down.

this 8)

WRXNFX
07-11-2010, 06:44 PM

this 8)

I guess I am just too extraverted..

I liked hanging at Men's Warehouse/Sonic in the past. :)

Just 'cuz others are picing up races doesn't mean that there is not meet fun to be had.. :)

BadCompany
07-11-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm not gettn Into this one. But if u didn't want to.come I could care less but last week there were 8+ sti guys sitting in a parking lot enjoying them selfs if u don't support this I don't care lol

ndwolfwood
07-11-2010, 11:53 PM
like i said in a previous post, i would have went if i wasnt watching my son