PDA

View Full Version : Anti Lag

WRXNFX
02-06-2010, 04:44 PM
WOW, this is like STi Pron..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCCitX0q59k

TunedAlready02
02-06-2010, 04:50 PM
I hope he posts a follow-up vid of the turbo blowing a hole in the hood when it explodes

don's scoob
02-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Yowza!!

Just4fuN
02-08-2010, 04:48 AM
I wouldn't want to be behind him at a stoplight...

VF34RX
02-08-2010, 09:14 AM
One day i will have anti-lag. This will also be the day i can afford a new turbo every month. :lol:

WRXNFX
02-08-2010, 10:07 AM
At the rally it is pertty cool. the Co-Driver turns it on and off too. If I could turn it on that 1 % of the time I am really railing the car that would be awesome. I think flat foot shift is the poor (wise?) man's Anti Lag. :)

VF34RX
02-08-2010, 10:17 AM
At the rally it is pertty cool. the Co-Driver turns it on and off too. If I could turn it on that 1 % of the time I am really railing the car that would be awesome. I think flat foot shift is the poor (wise?) man's Anti Lag. :)

It would be cool to be able to turn it off and on. To me the point of having anti-lag is so you have built up boost at any point you want to hit the gas. No spool up time on take off would be so much fun.

WRXNFX
02-08-2010, 12:41 PM

It would be cool to be able to turn it off and on. To me the point of having anti-lag is so you have built up boost at any point you want to hit the gas. No spool up time on take off would be so much fun.

Drag times would be awesome.

Crispy
02-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Now I'm interested in the video of the destruction this surely is capable of.

myveryown07
02-17-2010, 10:53 PM
so my question is....is there more boost hold from anti-lag or no lift shifts while doing the 1/4 mile??

scooby_rex
02-17-2010, 11:03 PM
so my question is....is there more boost hold from anti-lag or no lift shifts while doing the 1/4 mile??

'just' no lag at all, insta-boost all the time, the turbo never stops spinning at boost

VF34RX
02-18-2010, 08:50 AM

'just' no lag at all, insta-boost all the time, the turbo never stops spinning at boost

Yep picture the low end instant boost from a super charger and the mid range-top end of a turbo.

WRXNFX
02-18-2010, 10:08 AM

Well, my little NA friend, when you drop load the wastegate opens, and the BPV dumps the boost, so no matter how fast you shift you will dump the boost you have, now with quick shifts the turbo will not spin down too bad, but antilag, no spin down.. :)

myveryown07
02-20-2010, 12:19 PM

Well, my little NA friend, when you drop load the wastegate opens, and the BPV dumps the boost, so no matter how fast you shift you will dump the boost you have, now with quick shifts the turbo will not spin down too bad, but antilag, no spin down.. :)
thank you jeff...now was that hard John and Josh?