PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tailwag...

pnasmith
01-19-2010, 10:06 PM
...still looking for an STI?

http://www.crawfordperformance.com/vehicles/

I'd LOVE someone local to get this; a piece of history :twisted: .

Pete

TunedAlready02
01-19-2010, 10:07 PM
That thing is still for sale??? :shock:

pnasmith
01-19-2010, 10:08 PM

Repost ? :oops:

Pete

TunedAlready02
01-19-2010, 10:10 PM

Pete

No sir, I just seen it on there a long time ago (like atleast a year ago). I figured someone would have bought it by now.

pnasmith
01-19-2010, 10:14 PM

Pete

No sir, I just seen it on there a long time ago (like atleast a year ago). I figured someone would have bought it by now.

A YEAR! Wish I had known about this before I bought Polly (she FINALLY has a name!); would make one MEAN DD :twisted: !

Pete

VF34RX
01-20-2010, 09:45 AM
That would be an amazing car to own.

Hydrolix
01-20-2010, 12:24 PM
I'm not too sure about the pink, but I think that camo paint job is pretty cool.

07_WrX_85
01-20-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm not too sure about the pink, but I think that camo paint job is pretty cool.

I would gladly take all the gay jokes to drive that!!!

WRXNFX
01-20-2010, 04:48 PM

So you are already taking gay jokes or??? I KEED!! :P

I think new wheels or paint would be a drop in the bucket for a $40,000 car.

pnasmith
01-20-2010, 04:51 PM

+1
It's an awesome Subie, AND it was driven in Gumball 3000 by Danny Way, one of my all-time favorite skaters. That's Way cool :D !
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Pete

pnasmith
01-20-2010, 04:56 PM

Hey jeff, do you think this might qualify as a 'collector' car (ie. increase in value over time). You've convinced in another thread that babying Polly is pointless as she is not rare (I'm enjoying driving her MUCH more now :twisted: ), but this might be investment worthy.

Oh, and I kinda dig the paint and wheels, but I'm weird :mrgreen: .

Pete

WRXNFX
01-20-2010, 05:25 PM

Hey jeff, do you think this might qualify as a 'collector' car (ie. increase in value over time). You've convinced in another thread that babying Polly is pointless as she is not rare (I'm enjoying driving her MUCH more now :twisted: ), but this might be investment worthy.

Oh, and I kinda dig the paint and wheels, but I'm weird :mrgreen: .

Pete

I was refering to painting the wheels, the DC camo was hot, they had 3 at one time.

IMHO this would be the worst depriciating car in history. if you put 20,000 on it, it would be worth, 20K.

If you moth balled it, it might MIGHT be worth more, 10-15 years from now.

The thing about a car like this IMHO is that it is only that valuable to a Subaru lover. So the market is smaller.

If I bought it, I would buy it because I liked it. I would use it as a track car an figure that might keep it low miles. :)

TunedAlready02
01-20-2010, 06:26 PM
I was refering to painting the wheels, the DC camo was hot, they had 3 at one time.

IMHO this would be the worst depriciating car in history. if you put 20,000 on it, it would be worth, 20K.

If you moth balled it, it might MIGHT be worth more, 10-15 years from now.

The thing about a car like this IMHO is that it is only that valuable to a Subaru lover. So the market is smaller.

If I bought it, I would buy it because I liked it. I would use it as a track car an figure that might keep it low miles. :)

Very well put. I completely agree with the statements made.

VF34RX
01-21-2010, 09:10 AM
I would say it needs more power. :P Im sure that car is already plenty fast.