PDA

View Full Version : i guess its official Block is on ford

forumrecon153
01-07-2010, 12:32 AM
ford announced today that ken block is the new member of the ford wrc team looks like subarus decision to pull out of wrc has now come back around to prove a mistake
http://monsterworldrallyteam.com/
http://www.fordracing.com/news/detail/?article=37257

Miracle max
01-07-2010, 10:10 AM
wtf.

DIGA_DELAY
01-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Well the next thing for him to do was enter the WRC. Its Subaru's loss that they pulled out after 2008. Citroen and Ford are the only two manufacturers that are entering. There will be a few private entries and maybe one or two using a Subaru but probably won't be able to hang with the big boys. Its just like F1, factory teams have all the money.

It also does make sense to have an american participate in WRC in an american car even if the Focus RS isn't sold in the states.

bigboy
01-07-2010, 07:37 PM
its goin to be funny seeing him in a ford...he is driving a ford for the rally america series as well as the WRC!

myveryown07
01-08-2010, 03:56 AM
i dont like him delete his thread NOW!!!!!

rookrex
01-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Wow, that fiesta is :pukeright:

It looks like a Smart Car and a Mazda 3 had a bastard child.

ev0l
01-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Should be interesting. Ken Block is gonna duke it out with the big boys. I hope he does well but I have doubts as to that we have ever seen the talent of the WRC drivers on the Rally America circuit. I think he might be in for a taste of humble pie.

Good luck to ya Ken weather you drive a Suby or not.

scooby_rex
01-12-2010, 06:42 AM
Should be interesting. Ken Block is gonna duke it out with the big boys. I hope he does well but I have doubts as to that we have ever seen the talent of the WRC drivers on the Rally America circuit. I think he might be in for a taste of humble pie.

Good luck to ya Ken weather you drive a Suby or not.

very true, I'm interested to hear how he does, too

.. someone needs to kick loeb off his pedestal LOL

NoAffiliationSTi
01-14-2010, 02:56 PM
I want to see what Sebastian Loeb thinks about Block coming to the WRC...there is a small article in the latest issue of modified about this as well

myveryown07
01-16-2010, 03:46 AM
so subaru backed out this year? like they won't be in 100 acre?????

and i just watched the video and the ford sounds gay...