PDA

View Full Version : Instll speakers in my 2007 wrx t/r soonest i can

Ace
01-02-2010, 11:33 AM
hey i have a subwoofer box with two tens in it, the box is to long and i need a middle section cut out, and then i need it installed, ay ideaswould be great!. i talked to nwaudio already, buti dont wanna wait till Friday! lol and ideas write me here or call 775-291-7401. Thx!

WRXNFX
01-02-2010, 05:38 PM
hey i have a subwoofer box with two tens in it, the box is to long and i need a middle section cut out, and then i need it installed, ay ideaswould be great!. i talked to nwaudio already, buti dont wanna wait till Friday! lol and ideas write me here or call 775-291-7401. Thx!

PM myveryown07

NoAffiliationSTi
01-03-2010, 02:02 PM
its more than just a matter of cuting a section out of a box...that will change the dynamics of the system and subwoofers require a certain amount of air space to function properly. I'd help ya, but I am going out of town on business for the next week.

Ace
01-03-2010, 05:45 PM
thanks anyway! i appreciate the help

summerandjoe
01-03-2010, 08:21 PM
i'd say stick with one 10" and have a custom enclosure built to fit in your spare well, unless you want to keep the spare. i think fran knows a guy local to us leavenworth folks that does great work.

myveryown07
01-06-2010, 06:56 AM
its more than just a matter of cuting a section out of a box...that will change the dynamics of the system and subwoofers require a certain amount of air space to function properly. I'd help ya, but I am going out of town on business for the next week.

you can make a box what are the subs you can make a new one to fit in the trunk fine some people just make their boxes thing and long. soon as the weather changes i'm raising my floor and putting 2 hx2 10" in my spare tire.